• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSDhE...eature=related

Or like this!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nduj6QznfLY

Undefeated Uchiyama's getting schooled by the straight left! Uchiyams's much bigger than Yuri! Yuri cant take that Farenas srt left!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Gamboa smashes dude and then calls out Floyd......epic
        Actually Floyd's calling Gamboa out! Didnt u hear 50cents saying gamboa will kick Floyds asss? Because it's a ploy to make the fight. Floyd like to beat guys he knows he can beat.

But it's not gonna happen! Farenas will Ko Gamboa 1st!

Comment

somebody is delusional here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by julio101974 View Post
            somebody is delusional here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            wHO?? ME????

hERE'S WHAT hIS COACH Gerry pENALOSA SAID!!! Does Penalosa, a Veteran Pro, Seems like saying exactly what I'm saying!

http://philstar.com/sports/2012/11/2...key-says-gerry

”Gamboa’s chin is questionable, medyo marupok,” said Peñalosa in an overseas telephone conversation from Los Angeles. “I expect in a 12-round fight, Gamboa will get hit by Michael, sooner or later. When he gets hit, Gamboa’s going down. I don’t think he can take a punch. Even if he’s undefeated, Gamboa has been knocked down in at least five fights. Michael is hungry for recognition, matapang at malakas. This is his chance.”

Gamboa, the 2004 Olympic gold medalist in the flyweight division, has a bad habit of falling to the canvas but while he’s never been stopped, it’s an indication of a so-called China chin. He was floored in the first round by Marcos Ramirez, in the second by Roger (Speedy) Gonzalez, in the fourth by Adailton de Jesus and Darling Jimenez and in the eighth by Orlando Salido. To his credit, Gamboa got up to halt three of them and outpoint two. His record is 21-0, with 16 KOs. A disadvantage is he hasn’t fought since scoring an eighth round technical decision over Mexican Daniel Ponce de Leon in New Jersey in September last year. The ring rust will show for sure as Gamboa ends a 14-month layoff.

More than the inactivity, Peñalosa said invading the superfeatherweight division will be a distinct drawback if Gamboa isn’t able to handle the extra three to four pounds. The fight will be held at a limit of 130 and Gamboa hasn’t weighed more than 127 in his last seven bouts since 2009. “You can’t say enough about Gamboa,” said Peñalosa. “He’s a very talented boxer. He was fast as a featherweight, I don’t know if he’ll be as fast as a superfeatherweight.”

Gamboa was once the unified WBA/IBF featherweight titlist. Managerial problems led to a long period of inactivity and now, the Cuban is handled by rapper 50 Cent. Moving to the US was a long journey for Gamboa who defected while training in Venezuela in 2007. He made his way to Colombia then Germany where he turned pro and eventually got a visa to travel to the US.

Comment

If Farenas can crack an egg, yes, Glassboa should worry.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                If Farenas can crack an egg, yes, Glassboa should worry.
                Farenas's cracking a lot of chins recently! Gamboa's next!! Sorry CUbanos! The hype is over!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Farenas's cracking a lot of chins recently! Gamboa's next!! Sorry CUbanos! The hype is over!!!
                  lol Had to laugh at that. Genuinely sounded funny.

Anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    lol Had to laugh at that. Genuinely sounded funny.

Anyway....
                    It will much funier if Farenas actually KO Gamboa easy!! I did this many times at esb. Donaire-Darchinyan, Pac vs DLH, Hatton , Cotto, Floyd, Cheato, I accurately predicts all of them mOnths before it happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      It will much funier if Farenas actually KO Gamboa easy!! I did this many times at esb. Donaire-Darchinyan, Pac vs DLH, Hatton , Cotto, Floyd, Cheato, I accurately predicts all of them mOnths before it happens!!
                      You mean, you're... like..."The Oracle"?

Comment

Working...
                      X