Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trader tells BBC news that a huge economic crash is coming....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Trader tells BBC news that a huge economic crash is coming....

And that Goldman Sachs rules the world.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    And that Goldman Sachs rules the world.

Goldman Sachs do not rule the world. They are a fairly major player in the US and, to some extent, global economies but just look at their share prices and you'll see all you need to know. (Down 50% in 24 months).

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      not surprising. **** is going to hit the fan pretty soon.
      That sig is just ridiculously funny. In a so-unfunny-it's-funny way of course

Comment

Rothschilds control the world, the heir now controls all of the Iraqi oil.

Zionists + Royal Family = Control the world and its oil supply and medical supply.

Comment

It is like asking a mechanic.

Scenario:

Customer: "Hey can you fix my broken tire?"
          Mechanic: "Yea, sure."
          Customer: "How much?"
          Mechanic: "Well, $500."

Stupid right?

If your mechanic thinks his 2 hours are worth $500 to fix your car then you are a moron. Even the products used to fix your car is not going to cost that much to fix your tire.

Same in this scenario.

The "Trader" was being honest. His job is to make money in an up economy and in a down economy.

Same thing with a military personnel. His or her job is to fulfill their role as a soldier and carry on their individual MOS.

The "Trader" is not going to fix the economy. Business owners and politicians are the ones to talk to. I mean the business owners/shareholders, the CEOs, the Board of Directors, the Congress, Parliaments, the Presidents, and the Prime Ministers are the ones to fix the economy.

Not some drone ("Trader") in a financial company. It is like asking a "Cashier" how he or she is going to expand the business. It is stupid and what you get are opinions and sensationalism. Ask a business owner they'll tell you, "Well we are looking at expanding in Asia especially in China where business is booming and so is the urbanization of the towns/cities."

It is like asking a "soldier" what is the next move of the U.S. government concerning Iraq and Afghanistan. They will tell you get out/pull out, stay in/rebuild, and others. You won't get a concrete answer from an ordinary soldier. Now, ask a General, a politician, or the freaking President they will tell you: "We are moving the soldiers from FOBs that are "green zoned" and reinforce Helmand Province." Or "We are decreasing the number of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2 years."

The news media that runs 24 hours are so hungry for news that they will ask anyone and everyone for their opinion. And I'll be honest some people's opinion are not worth listening. Like mine you don't have to agree or disagree just be apathetic. The only time you should be concerned is if the President all of sudden comes out in national t.v. and says publicly that he can't fix the economy then that is the time to agree, disagree, and express concern.

This "Trader" was honest but is his opinion worth listening to? The answer is no. Sensationalist and opinionated? Yes! Educational or worth adding to the conversation? NO!

Comment

Goldman Sachs? Keep peeling...

Comment

ugh I just cashed out my mutual fund and i'm sure tomorrow when it actually goes it will b less than now...damnit makes me sick it used to b worth almost twice as much till economy crashed few years ago...erghhhhhh gon try my risk tho at some penny stock

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                ugh I just cashed out my mutual fund and i'm sure tomorrow when it actually goes it will b less than now...damnit makes me sick it used to b worth almost twice as much till economy crashed few years ago...erghhhhhh gon try my risk tho at some penny stock
                Well the trader in the video reckons it's a good idea to invest in treasury bonds lol Maybe an idea for you lol

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  It is like asking a mechanic.

Scenario:

Customer: "Hey can you fix my broken tire?"
                  Mechanic: "Yea, sure."
                  Customer: "How much?"
                  Mechanic: "Well, $500."

Stupid right?

If your mechanic thinks his 2 hours are worth $500 to fix your car then you are a moron. Even the products used to fix your car is not going to cost that much to fix your tire.

Same in this scenario.

The "Trader" was being honest. His job is to make money in an up economy and in a down economy.

Same thing with a military personnel. His or her job is to fulfill their role as a soldier and carry on their individual MOS.

The "Trader" is not going to fix the economy. Business owners and politicians are the ones to talk to. I mean the business owners/shareholders, the CEOs, the Board of Directors, the Congress, Parliaments, the Presidents, and the Prime Ministers are the ones to fix the economy.

Not some drone ("Trader") in a financial company. It is like asking a "Cashier" how he or she is going to expand the business. It is stupid and what you get are opinions and sensationalism. Ask a business owner they'll tell you, "Well we are looking at expanding in Asia especially in China where business is booming and so is the urbanization of the towns/cities."

It is like asking a "soldier" what is the next move of the U.S. government concerning Iraq and Afghanistan. They will tell you get out/pull out, stay in/rebuild, and others. You won't get a concrete answer from an ordinary soldier. Now, ask a General, a politician, or the freaking President they will tell you: "We are moving the soldiers from FOBs that are "green zoned" and reinforce Helmand Province." Or "We are decreasing the number of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2 years."

The news media that runs 24 hours are so hungry for news that they will ask anyone and everyone for their opinion. And I'll be honest some people's opinion are not worth listening. Like mine you don't have to agree or disagree just be apathetic. The only time you should be concerned is if the President all of sudden comes out in national t.v. and says publicly that he can't fix the economy then that is the time to agree, disagree, and express concern.

This "Trader" was honest but is his opinion worth listening to? The answer is no. Sensationalist and opinionated? Yes! Educational or worth adding to the conversation? NO!
                  Sorry bro didn't read all of it but got what you were trying to say after the first couple of points. Only thing with these traders is everyone puts their money and trust in them and if all their hoping for is an economic crash then don't you think that's a bit fuvked? If you invested money somewere and found out later it had been spunked by some trader you wouldn't be p!ssed?

Comment

12 months eh? Good ting I'll be buying a new apartment within 3-4 then. I would hate to've saved all that money up only to see it turned into its true value... 0

Also I've been buying into precious metals..

As he said.. Chaos is opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                    X