Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ortiz win a decision against Floyd??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Ortiz win a decision against Floyd??

Just curious,suppose Ortiz does to Floyd what Lara did to the Punisher,would he get the win??Or does Ortiz need to ko him??I'm not saying he will,but if he does,would the judges robb him too??
    If Ortiz wins the judges will score farely.
    37.50%
    If Ortiz wins,the judges will have guessed like they were napping throughout.
    62.50%

I have no idea whether or not Ortiz would get robbed if he rightfully won a decision. I don't know who the judges are going to be. I can't see any way Ortiz legitimately wins 7 rounds though.

Comment

No!!!!Ortiz is not that good,he is nowhere near Mayweather's level is for sure end of story...

Comment

Yes if he comes in with the gameplan + like berto fight, he can win a UD.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Comment

There's nothing of Ortiz that i have seen in the ring that makes me think he can win more than 2 rounds against Mayweather.

How he wins 7 or more would be a miracle imo lol.

Mayweather is too good for him, he's gonna beat him up bad.

Comment

Read the post please & not just the title,thanks gentlemen.

Comment

what ortiz has is power, not enuff boxing skills.

all u need to do is watch ortiz's last fight b4 berto.

Peterson a sparring partner of floyd, showed just how limited ortiz is when an opponent boxes him.

u need more than just power to beat floyd and ortiz does not have the skills or stamina to outpoint floyd in the manner of lara vs p.will. it just will never happen.
              Last edited by Blubba; 07-20-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Ortiz winning by decision is a pretty unlikely scenario. Only way I could possible see it happening is if he manages to hurt Floyd enough throughout the fight to carry rounds, because he obviously isn't going to outbox him.

Comment

With the exception of a draw/NC/some other fluke, Ortiz winning by decision is the LEAST likely scenario.

1. Floyd By Dec
                  2. Floyd By KO/TKO
                  3. Ortiz by KO/TKO
                  4. Ortiz by decision

Comment

the powers that be wants to see floyd/manny.

imo, ortiz needs a ko.

Comment

Working...
                    X