Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory on why Pacquiao-Mayweather hasnt happened yet. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

respect your opinion but id have 2 disagree. floyd came out of left field with ths osdt demands. i dont like hoe he went about it. it was like a way 2 get out of the fight and make people think manny is on roids cu he refused 2 give in 2 the demands.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      i agree, but Manny isn't exactly fighting for legacy or fans either.......so why place him on a pedestal?

at least he's fighting...it's alot of more than i can say for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        at least he's fighting...it's alot of more than i can say for Floyd

well.......there is that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          With all of the BS

That was a long post CC but if you read between the lines you still make this a one sided debate. That is, you are blaming Arum for all of the stalling.

You don't bring up why Floyd is putting all the roadblocks.

Round 1, it was all about the testing.

Round 2, it was all about Floyd's vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Lmao@ you bringing the INVISIBLE Arum Timeline up....

so basically you're telling me that its mayweatehr fault? You're saying they tried to negotiate, but they really didnt because they dont want RANDOM testing......why cant you understand this. AT NO POINT DID THEY AGREE TO RANDOM TESTING....this just hasnt happened. the only proof you have that this happened is from Bob Arums mouth.....why is it that everyone from team Mayweather denies this? It makes sense really because initially when all this happened it was Pac, Roach, Ariza & Arum that were flip flopping and till this day they do. And now your telling me after months of lies im supposed to believe they said "ok we'll do random".....if they agreed to Random testing then whos gonna do the random testing and why havent the people who are supposed to do the random testing verify this? The only FACTS you have are from a team of people who have been spewing lies from the start?
            **** this, you go on and on about nothing, here's the bottom line.

When Floyd said he went on vacation and wasnt thinking about boxing, how did you interpret that? keep your answer to less than 2 sentences please. I dont read more than 2 sentences of your nonstop ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              fair enough..............lets talk about floyds demands.............MANNy bends over............which i dont think he should do..........floyd ****s it up with all his shenanigans..............i really thought floyd was playing his mind games.................NOW all i think is he doesnt give a ****e about this fight...................doesnt give a ****e with his ***** fans..........and doesnt give a ****e about his legacy.............(i know he says legacy dont pay the bills)..........but COMEEEE oNNNN........this youngster been whinning how the media is crucifying him.........................
              see post #31....

my post > your post

Comment

I stopped reading when you started about the economy.

You must not know very much about stuff if you believe that.....

Stop centering and typing in bold too, its hard on the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  **** this, you go on and on about nothing, here's the bottom line.

When Floyd said he went on vacation and wasnt thinking about boxing, how did you interpret that? keep your answer to less than 2 sentences please. I dont read more than 2 sentences of your nonstop ramblings
                  who cares hes on vacation..like i said...it doesnt matter if hes on vacation..they werent gonna fight this year anyways...trust me man....Sam Watson, Al Haymons partner, (the guy with the grey hair and always see in the ring with his 2 sons) he has a niece....the niece is my friend out here in the San Fernando Valley in California....the city of Canoga park to be exact...she has been telling me whats going on because its her family who represents & manages Mayweathers career. She has told me what the REAL is and why the fight HASNT happened. so dont talk to me about the shyt u read on espn or on boxing websites..LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING ITS ALL HYPE FOR THE FIGHT..there is a reason the fight hasnt happened and it isnt cause a VACATION...its because MONEY!!! They didnt feel last year and early this year that Manny's PPV #'s or the economy was in line to make the fight. This is coming from TEAM MAYWEATHER.....i was watching the Pac-Margarito fight at their house and this was discussed....

boxers fight for money and your gonna tell me that Money Mayweather doesnt want to make the kind of money he will make fighting Pac?....

Comment

It'll happen May 5th, 2012. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                      I stopped reading when you started about the economy.

You must not know very much about stuff if you believe that.....

Stop centering and typing in bold too, its hard on the eyes.

1 thats my style of posting.

& 2 of course its the economy....why make the biggest fight ever in the 2 years the economy is shyt? 2009 & 2010 are horrible years for the economy.

Its all common sense....

Comment

Working...
                      X