Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is having a mullet an unfair advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is having a mullet an unfair advantage?

We all know that mullets do very little to enhance speed and stamina.

However, they have been proven to make some wearers almost oblivious to pain, allowing them to withstand COPIOUS amounts of physical punishment.

The most recent Margarito loss discredited the claims behind the enhancing powers of the Meximullet, but there are still many other species of mullet that lace the gloves up every day.

If mullets truly: 1) allow wearers to absorb unheard of amounts of punishment, 2) frighten the opponent and small children, 3) allow wearers to consume enough Pap's Blue Ribbon to kill a horse yet still drive their camarrow home, 4) and lead to spouse abuse, should they be allowed in the boxing ring?

On a seperate note, everyone is ready to crucify Margarito over the handwraps... but tell me this...

WHY did NO ONE criticize Jerry Cooper's trainer for attempting to cheat by agitating the mullet just before fighting Floyd. If you don't believe me, watch as he is pretending to massage Cooper's neck... and then BOOM! at exactly 4 seconds into the clip... he illegally agitates the mullet, thereby angering it and giving Cooper an unfair advantage. Luckily, even the angry mullet was not enought for Mayweather.

Comment

marco antonio barrera, at his meanest, rocked a mullet

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
        On a seperate note, everyone is ready to crucify Margarito over the handwraps... but tell me this...

WHY did NO ONE criticize Jerry Cooper's trainer for attempting to cheat by agitating the mullet just before fighting Floyd. If you don't believe me, watch as he is pretending to massage Cooper's neck... and then BOOM! at exactly 4 seconds into the clip... he illegally agitates the mullet, thereby angering it and giving Cooper an unfair advantage. Luckily, even the angry mullet was not enought for Mayweather.

On a serious note I would have liked to see Mayweather give Jerry Cooper the rematch as that was a really unfair, hometown stoppage. Just another example of the corruption, cherry-picking and excuses that have plagued Mayweather's career.

Comment

Comment

no it just makes you a tool....

Comment

best thread ever i think mullets should be banned in boxing because it puts the other fighter off through laughing at the wearer why do you think cotto lost to margarito he wass pissing his self with laughter subconsciencly hence he finaly broke down in fits of laughter in the 11th and the ref called it its nothing to do with loaded gloves lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                This video... was crafted by immortal hands. That mullet was... celestial and sacred.

Comment

This video... was crafted by immortal hands. That mullet was... celestial and sacred.
                  that is the best mullet ever its even better than ian rush (soccer player) back in the 80s i bet it struck fear into the hearts of fighters much the same as an uppercut from tyson he should have been banned its like having a 3rd fist what a cheat hahah

Comment

We all know that mullets do very little to enhance speed and stamina.

However, they have been proven to make some wearers almost oblivious to pain, allowing them to withstand COPIOUS amounts of physical punishment.

The most recent Margarito loss discredited the claims behind the enhancing powers of the Meximullet, but there are still many other species of mullet that lace the gloves up every day.

If mullets truly: 1) allow wearers to absorb unheard of amounts of punishment, 2) frighten the opponent and small children, 3) allow wearers to consume enough Pap's Blue Ribbon to kill a horse yet still drive their camarrow home, 4) and lead to spouse abuse, should they be allowed in the boxing ring?
                    didnt tszyu have a mullet for a while?

Comment

Working...
                    X