No announcement yet.

Racist and disgraced black senator goes on a racist rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Racist and disgraced black senator goes on a racist rant

No surprise here, just another inferior and affirmative action black who has no business in his position and clearly can't handle it goes on a racist tirade during a financial session.

Oh and not surprisingly, he is due in court for assault charges against one of his staff and tried to bribe the courts to avoid jail time but the district magistrate said HELL NO, you're going to jail.

He is due to be sentenced next month and I'm going to smirk my ass off when he is led out in cuffs.

http://wcbstv.com/local/kevin.parker...2.1660854.html

I didn't even click the link, I can already tell....He's a Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
      Obviously.

Comment

What an idiot. Not surprised though. The whole world is always against people like that. Right............

Comment

Originally posted by Onlylikeboxing View Post
          No surprise here, just another inferior and affirmative action black who has no business in his position and clearly can't handle it goes on a racist tirade during a financial session.

Oh and not surprisingly, he is due in court for assault charges against one of his staff and tried to bribe the courts to avoid jail time but the district magistrate said HELL NO, you're going to jail.

He is due to be sentenced next month and I'm going to smirk my ass off when he is led out in cuffs.

http://wcbstv.com/local/kevin.parker...2.1660854.html
          well he wasnt talking about white people but instead white senators who might very well be quite corrupt and need to be removed from office.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
            well he wasnt talking about white people but instead white senators who might very well be quite corrupt and need to be removed from office.
            So only the white Senators are corrupt now? Riiiight.

If your a politician, 1 way or another, your corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
              How do you know what he was talking about? What you are saying is a common excuse for blacks to attempt to hide their true racism. Bull****.

And the fact that you are assuming the white senators are corrupt because they are white shows where you stand.

And you obviously didn't read the part where he attempted to BRIBE a judge to not serve jail time for assault and you want to talk about corruption?

But since you are an Obama voter, you will no doubt ignore the facts or attempt to justify them in your warped democrat mind.

Comment

Of course he is.

Another affirmative action baby who got by on racial quotas and not merit.

Comment

So only the white Senators are corrupt now? Riiiight.
                  Duh, i thought every one knew this.

no i never claimed that. just that the guy was referring to white senators not white people and its highly likely that they are corrupt mainly infact because they are senators. if i were claiming only the white senators corrupt then the difference would be that they were white and i might as well claim it highly likely all white people are corrupt which is what i was pointing out he wasnt claiming.

Comment

How do you know what he was talking about? What you are saying is a common excuse for blacks to attempt to hide their true racism. Bull****.
                    \

It's par for the course for what we have to do in Albany – fighting the forces of evil," Senator Parker said.

Parker shockingly identified the "enemies" he's fighting as other senators.

"These long-term, white supremacist, you know, Republican senators," he said.

And you obviously didn't read the part where he attempted to BRIBE a judge to not serve jail time for assault and you want to talk about corruption?
                    im not quite sure what bribing a judge has to do with racisim.

Comment

Working...
                    X