Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derrick Wilson cocky after ko'ing Charles Huerta.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Wilson cocky after ko'ing Charles Huerta.

Wilson was all over the ring celebrating after ko'ing Huerta just seconds into the first round. lol

Wilson addressed the crowed and said: "I don't know why people are booing me, I flew clear accross the country and I knocked out their boy."

Huerta during his post fight interview, said he thought he beat the count but the ref saw something different.
    Huerta in his comment acts as if he was standing up, he never stood on his feet, he looked ok while down on his knees and after 10, the ref waved off the fight and Huerta shook his head. WTF?

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post

Wilson was all over the ring celebrating after ko'ing Huerta just seconds into the first round. lol

Wilson addressed the crowed and said: "I don't know why people are booing me, I flew clear accross the country and I knocked out their boy."

Huerta during his post fight interview, said he thought he beat the count but the ref saw something different.
    Huerta in his comment acts as if he was standing up, he never stood on his feet, he looked ok while down on his knees and after 10, the ref waved off the fight and Huerta shook his head. WTF?
    yea. i just posted about this in another thread. he was probably still a bit out from the punch.

Comment

I thought it was cool. He wasn't intimidated by the hometown and basically said "**** you guys" right to all of them after KOing their boy.

Comment

Wilson did the right thing. He becomes popular by acting cocky!! He learned From the book of Floyd & ALI. I remember Wilson's face & seen once before. Normally if I remember the face & name of a Prospect, they normally impressed me that night. I'm not surprised with outcome of this fight.
        Last edited by Pacdbest; 07-30-2009, 11:47 PM.

Comment

huerta is still young, he has plenty of time to improve he got caught it happens..but big ups to wilson for highlighting the night with that left hook

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            I thought it was cool. He wasn't intimidated by the hometown and basically said "**** you guys" right to all of them after KOing their boy.
            yep, exactly. Let the kid be cocky, biggest win of his career so far and quite possibly the biggest moment of his life. Plus it was an awesome knock out!!

Comment

don't consider it cockyness when hometown crowd gets uppity after you give a good showing.
              i'd be pissed!
              thought wilson handled it well.

Comment

What's your take on Cotto with his fight with Gomez then??

Comment

I don't think he was cocky at all... He was celebrating a huge KO, upset win. Is that so wrong?

Comment

Working...
                  X