No announcement yet.

neck pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neck pain

the other day i was shadowboxing and I got a sting in side of my neck and it hurt like hell right away. I woke up today and it hurts when i move my neck, not severly but i still feel the pain. has this happend to anyone here? could this be a serious injury?if u dont know what im talking about look at the black circle below the ear on the picture
    Last edited by boxing4ever; 04-03-2008, 11:28 PM.

see how it is in 2-3 more days

Comment

man im starting to get pissed off man about a year ago my knees started making noises when they bend and today i bent down a couple times and the noise is still there this **** is pissing me off man my body is so soft man it pisses me off has any of this **** happend to any of you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
        man im starting to get pissed off man about a year ago my knees started making noises when they bend and today i bent down a couple times and the noise is still there this **** is pissing me off man my body is so soft man it pisses me off has any of this **** happend to any of you guys?

To be an athlete you need the right genes. Under stress a naturally athletic body will tend to build up whereas an average kind of body will tend to break down. That doesn't mean to say that you shouldn't train if you aren't athletic, but it does mean that you must take it very slow and very careful otherwise you will be plagued with constant injuries. If you are able it would be a good idea to consult a physician who specializes in sports medicine.

Comment

yeah man it sucks to get old

Comment

Originally posted by jackedblackcop View Post
            yeah man it sucks to get old
            amen brother

Comment

im 16 years old

Comment

lol

Ive been hit in the back of the neck a couple times in sparring and it usually doesnt hurt at the time but comes back to bite me big time later. Theres a reason why its illegal, its the most dangerous place to get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                  lol

Ive been hit in the back of the neck a couple times in sparring and it usually doesnt hurt at the time but comes back to bite me big time later. Theres a reason why its illegal, its the most dangerous place to get hit.
                  damn man im pist now i wana go and beat the **** out of this kid that i sparred with! could this have been an accident or is it intentional when u get hit there? what should i do besides put ice on it im really starting to heat up because that not right that i got hit there

Comment

When it heals do more neck exercises to toughen that **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X