No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Fed Up With Politics, Roach Hopes He Stops Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Dude didnt graduate middle. Gtfo with that politician sht lol.

Pac, vitali etc these guys are just dumb boxers not fit for those kinda stuff.
    You seriously think the politicians in power in the bulk of industrialized countries are doing a good job because of their background in politics and their secondary and post secondary scholastic achievements? Smart and supposedly qualified politicians do not automatically equal competent leadership and successful governance. Integrity and conscience is seriously lacking in the bulk of blatantly corrupt leaderships across the world. They all bend to their corrupt masters. It's not a question of intelligence, it's a matter of honesty and transparency and succumbing to bribes and personal favors.
    I'm willing to bet Vitali is vastly more intelligent than most boxers and, according to the posts here on BS, most boxing fans. How many languages do you speak again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      Id say Reagan probably had the highest of all the above mentioned. Arnold and Pac are probably about even and Trumpster not too far behind them. But lets not pretend IQ level makes a differnce anyways when we've had guys like Bush Jr. in office. he makes Trump look like a computer nerd lol
      You serious about Ronnie Reagan? He was an illiterate, b-movie actor bozo who was more interested in playing the tough guy than passing reasonable legislation. The guy did untold damage to the US economy, education system and foreign relations particularly in the middle east. He was a typical corporate puppet who did whatever his big bank buddies and military cohorts told him to do. He was a total duschebag hack although anyone is better than Trump, even Bush Jr with all his blunders and disasters. At least he had a sense of humor. The only thing that's funny to Trump is mocking his enemies to feed his massive, blimp sized, over inflated ego and that ****e got old real quick once anyone with half a brain realized he has absolutely no plan whatsoever for his presidency.

Comment

he was always too stupid to be a politician

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          Meh, Trump graduated from Wharton Business School, which is kind of prestigious here in America and ran a billion dollar empire.

Not a fan of his, but totally different than just getting socked in the head for 20 years.
          I totally agree with you about Reagan but are you sure Trump legitimately graduated from business school? I'm sure if his marks weren't good enough he was given a pass because of his daddy's empire and influence. Maybe he graduated on his own but I have serious doubts. He's not book smart. The guy is totally inarticulate and speaks worse English than most immigrants. He's been handed everything since he was in diapers and thus has never had to actually advance his level of knowledge on virtually any topic or gain a reasonable grasp of his only spoken language. Forget about the president having to be an excellent public speaker, he doesn't even speak well compared to the average joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
            Unfortunately, Pac, Gods guidance ain't gonna help at all because it's just a figment of your imagination. Just like winning a decision in Australia was a figment of your imagination.
            Jeff Horn is the Devil, Beelzebub, and Baal. He's out to get you, Manny.
            It's God's disciples that ****ed the country in the first place, Pac.
            All that tax-free status, horde's of poor, uneducated plebians to exploit for cheap labour by multinationals, and a rampant culture of general ignorance equivalent to the 16th C Roman Empire.
            Jeff "The Devil" Horn....

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              I totally agree with you about Reagan but are you sure Trump legitimately graduated from business school? I'm sure if his marks weren't good enough he was given a pass because of his daddy's empire and influence. Maybe he graduated on his own but I have serious doubts. He's not book smart. The guy is totally inarticulate and speaks worse English than most immigrants. He's been handed everything since he was in diapers and thus has never had to actually advance his level of knowledge on virtually any topic or gain a reasonable grasp of his only spoken language. Forget about the president having to be an excellent public speaker, he doesn't even speak well compared to the average joe.
              Yeah, you're probably right. Trump seems dumber than Reagan

Comment

Working...
              X