No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol Mirror is your friend Missy. I believe you are referring to yourself.

Even a diehard Fl0mo such as Considerthis even knows you are and will always be my biatch. Now that speaks volumes BWHAHAHAHA!!

From a Floyd fan himself! Knowing the facts who owns who..

Here it is again.. Read and weep BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

My Biatchn' to TravestyNy :bukkake:

You're trying too hard. Try this:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Do you want to me to ask the question now or stay queer? Simple really.

LMAOOOO!

YOU'RE SO DUMB THAT YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE THAT CONSIDERTHIS IS TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON....

AND THE INSULTING PART IS THAT I'M YOU. LMAOOOOO. DIDN'T HE ALSO SAY SOMETHING LIKE "You ARGUE WITH THE LIKES OF SPOON."

YOU BIG DUMMY
    Last edited by travestyny; 11-15-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You're trying too hard. Try this:

LMAOOOO!
      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You do know I was referring to you right, and sometimes I make mistakes in my grammar when I type. An honest mistake from an honest guy in a boxing forum. But you do know....

BUT WHAT IS VIVIDLY CLEAR. AND PROOF WHO GOT GAME HERE IS WHEN A FL0YD FAN TURN COATS AND SHYITS ALL OVER HIS COMRADE AND DISOWNS HIM. JUST AS HOW CONSIDERTHIS KEPT IT REAL AS TO HOW I HAVE ENSLAVED YOU AS MY BIATCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR SORRY GOD FORSAKEN LIFE BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Even a diehard Fl0mo such as Considerthis even knows you are and will always be my biatch. Now that speaks volumes BWHAHAHAHA!!

From a Floyd fan himself! Knowing the facts who owns who..

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
      Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

CONSIDERTHIS:
        don't cry. if you weren't the type of ****** to spend 100s of longwinded posts beating a dead horse arguing with the likes of spoon23,

KEEP SVCKING THE GUY'S DICK THAT IS DISRESPECTING YOU, YOU ******! LMAOOOOOOOO!

THIS F@G DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE WHEN HE IS THE BUTT OF A JOKE! KEEP SVCKING HIS DlCK, F@G!

Comment

CONSIDERTHIS:

KEEP SVCKING THE GUY'S DICK THAT IS DISRESPECTING YOU, YOU ******! LMAOOOOOOOO!

You really have no sense of understanding what essence of LOGIC. You'll never get it. That's why I love biatchin' you around hahahaha!!

Here's some more for others to laugh at you. I know you won't get it, but the viewers of my epic thread does BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

You really have no sense of understanding what essence of LOGIC. You'll never get it. [/IMG]

You are beyond ******ed. You have the nerve to talk about logic???

If I'm your alt... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Log off. You have shlt for brains.

Comment

You are beyond ******ed. You have the nerve to talk about logic???

If I'm your alt... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Who said your you are my ALT?? You have totally lost it. YOU are so confused Missy. Mixing your ALTS have now made you so deranged to even think that you even think you are my ALT. WTF!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

YOU ARE MY BIATCH. THAT'S IT. BIG DIFF MISSY. NO MORE NO LESS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

OH I GET IT. THIS CONFUSION YOU HAVE IS BECAUSE YOU STILLLL DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “YOUR” AND “YOU’RE.” LMAOOOOO

Jesus Christ! Just when I thought you couldn’t embarrass yourself anymore. You are a complete imbecile.

Go look at CONSIDEREDBlTCH’s post again you ****ing ******. READ IT SLOWLY AND TRY TO COMPREHEND!

THANKS FOR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AGAIN, IDIOT!!!!

Let me give your dumb ass a hint. You’re=you are...you moron!!!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 11-15-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

YOU REALLY SHOULD BE HERE FOR GRAMMAR CLASS. THEN YOU WOULDN'T KEEP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF JESUS Christ, you are ONE DUMB MUTHA****ER!!!!

Comment

OH I GET IT. THIS CONFUSION YOU HAVE IS BECAUSE YOU STILLLL DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “YOUR” AND “YOU’RE.” LMAOOOOO

OH NOW IT'S THE GRAMMAR POLICE WHO IS YOU BY THE WAY. WHO DON'T GET WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO YOUR INNER-SELF?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. NOT THAT I KNOW YOU WILL GET IT. BUT NO ONE THINKS YOU'RE THEIR ALT. NO ONE. IT'S YOUR MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU AGAIN.

GET YOUR MEDS. HOPING FOR YOU THAT YOU DON'T GET CURED SO I CAN BASH AND WHIP YOU SOME MORE. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS??

AS I QUOTE:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Who said your you are my ALT?? You have totally lost it. YOU are so confused Missy. Mixing your ALTS have now made you so deranged to even think that you even think you are my ALT. WTF!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DUCK AGAIN MISSY HAHAHAHA!!

#DIAGNOSTIC ABOUT TRAVESTYNY PSYCHE IS COMING SOON. SO STAY TUNED EVERYONE
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-15-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X