Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nah, just another shht poster..... seen it all before

you fanboys are all the same, which is why you share your material
    With you attitude **** must be a constant companion.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      you get on any sane persons nerves...you run around here talking in circles and nonsense defending your idol lil g at every turn...you are dumb...dumb people get on peoples nerves

how long can you continue to go around spouting nonsense in all in the name of protecting lil gs "good name"?

well said Curt !!

the guys who are pleading for us to give Golovkin a break obviously don't read that dribble, or don't care lol

turnedup made a fair point, I certainly couldn't argue with him..... but life is a two-way street..... there is no reason why anyone should hold their tongue after reading some of the excuses/dribble still coming from his fans

Comment

so.....

now that Gennady has cleaned out 154, 160, and 168.....

..... and now that Martinez, Cotto, Canelo, Ward, Lara, Mora, Mayweather, Froch, Hopkins, and even Hagler/Monzon..... are proven to be either over-rated, or cowards.....

I have to admit that I was wrong, and you guys were right.....

no, wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          well said Curt !!

the guys who are pleading for us to give Golovkin a break obviously don't read that dribble, or don't care lol

turnedup made a fair point, I certainly couldn't argue with him..... but life is a two-way street..... there is no reason why anyone should hold their tongue after reading some of the excuses/dribble still coming from his fans
          No one is, as you put it is, "pleading for us to give him a break" . We're just getting tired of your constant drivel, pettiness, illogic and general stupidity. So what's up with this "US" reference. Can't you guys stand up for yourselves individually? Well I guess there is safety in numbers when that big scary Golovkin guy is hanging around. He'd such a bad bad man. LOL..

Comment

ward didnt want to fight. just look at his offer. if you cant comprehend the offer. get a new brain. postponing the wbc shot was not a realistic option. ward wanted a tuneup first which killed the fight and then moved up. blame him for complete stupidity or brazen talk without backing it up. your clinching low blow hero let you down and you cant take it so you simply make up your own reality

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Hey boys .. what about that video clip of GGG saying, "Not today, Andre too much for me .." when somebody asked him a question about Ward?

We haven't seen that one for a while now.
              people reading a lot into a few words of very bad English

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                He's beaten the feared Lemieux and had a draw with Canelo?
                Alcine and Rubio thought David was kaka

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  No one is, as you put it is, "pleading for us to give him a break" . We're just getting tired of your constant drivel, pettiness, illogic and general stupidity. So what's up with this "US" reference. Can't you guys stand up for yourselves individually? Well I guess there is safety in numbers when that big scary Golovkin guy is hanging around. He'd such a bad bad man. LOL..
                  You “guys” over analyze too much. Again, even if the lil’g Fans didn’t exist this thread will still exist because Steve Kim is reporting garbage. At least radio raheem or Kellerman challenge boxers to all criticism and his personal own...

Lemieux was never elite level. He was outboxed before. As aboutfkntime said, forget even the hypothetical matchups to say Ward ducked Lil’g As such fans claim, you guys throw Jacobs or Alvarez under the bus because you guys have some inferiority complex of that your heroes can do no wrong. That’s why the Lil’g fans get punked. We’ve seen it all before with PAC, it’s just impossible for Pac to lose...there’s always an excuse.

These emotions stem from feeling wrong. Most likely such people have egos in real life.. can’t stand objectivity.. or rather, some of y’all view boxers like worship.. seriously

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

I do ok

those posts, were addressing the " haters " (plural)

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      You “guys” over analyze too much. Again, even if the lil’g Fans didn’t exist this thread will still exist because Steve Kim is reporting garbage. At least radio raheem or Kellerman challenge boxers to all criticism and his personal own...

Lemieux was never elite level. He was outboxed before. As aboutfkntime said, forget even the hypothetical matchups to say Ward ducked Lil’g As such fans claim, you guys throw Jacobs or Alvarez under the bus because you guys have some inferiority complex of that your heroes can do no wrong. That’s why the Lil’g fans get punked. We’ve seen it all before with PAC, it’s just impossible for Pac to lose...there’s always an excuse.

These emotions stem from feeling wrong. Most likely such people have egos in real life.. can’t stand objectivity.. or rather, some of y’all view boxers like worship.. seriously
                      Dude I'd like to believe you and I'd love to believe your the most objective analytical guy on earth. By the way what up with your screen name?

Comment

Working...
                      X