Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do white people make such a big deal about...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BostonGuy
    mega
    TBear

I'm all for freedom of speech and agree to let this thread live, but why was my thread on "First Terrorist Flag in America" locked so fast, but this one is allowed to live?

Here's a beautiful post from it

"President George W. BUsh launched his reelection campaign in 2004 against an emotional backdrop of airplanes being flown into the World Trade Center towers in New York on Sept. 11, 2001. The burning towers symbolize terrorism, fear, death and destruction on American soil. George Bush used the public's fear of terrorism to help his reelection. But there is another, much older symbol of terrorism in this country. The Confederate flag is the nation's oldest symbol of terrorism. For nearly a century and a half, the Confederate flag has been highly visible over battlefields, state capitals, Ku Klux Klan rallies and in neo-Nazi literature. It is even on clothing and automobile bumper stickers. The Confederate flag has aided an endless number of conservatives and racists get elected to public office.

The rebel or Confederate flag symbolized Southern culture and history, but more importantly, it is symbolized historical tyranny of Black Americans and terrorist/traitorous behavior against the US. The Civil War lasted four years at a cost of a nearly a half million lives. After the war, Jefferson Davis, the president of the Southern Confederate States of America, and supporters of the Confederate South were indicted for treason. It is ironic that Southerners value patriotism and love for America, while defending the rebel or Confederate flag that symbolizes anti-Americanism.

There is little doubt that red-blooded Americans would be upset if Al Queada supporters in this country displayed images of the burning World Trade Center towers on articles of clothing, automobile license plates or atop public buildings. Terrorist organizations, like the Ku Klux Klan, Black Horse Brigade, Amerian Nazi Party, Skin Heads and other White Aryan organizations, hold the Confederate flag in the highest esteem and use it to symbolize anti-Black, anti-Jewish and anti-American feelings. So, rather than taking down the Confederate flag, it ought to be waved high and acknowledged as the original symbol for terrorism on American soil"

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      what skin color the ancient Egyptians had?

I know it doenst make any sense that african americans believe that the ancient egyptians were their ancestors.

African american slaves came from the western part of africa while egypt is near the middle east. So even if the ancient egyptians were black skinned, that still doesnt make them the ancestors of African Americans.

But who cares? I mean black people dont have that much going for them. Their ancestors were brutally enslaved and humiliated, blacks are the poorest ethnic group on the world, they score the lowest on IQ tests, there was never any great important civilisation in sub saharan africa, ...

If they want to believe they are the descendants of the egyptians then let them. Why do white supremacists want to keep humiliating blacks.

Get a life
      Afrocentric propaganda aside, there really isn't any sub saharan african civilization from the ancient world. No real evidence of this. Insecurity/inferiority complex doesn't excuse plagiarism.

Comment

what skin color the ancient Egyptians had?

I know it doenst make any sense that african americans believe that the ancient egyptians were their ancestors.

African american slaves came from the western part of africa while egypt is near the middle east. So even if the ancient egyptians were black skinned, that still doesnt make them the ancestors of African Americans.

But who cares? I mean black people dont have that much going for them. Their ancestors were brutally enslaved and humiliated, blacks are the poorest ethnic group on the world, they score the lowest on IQ tests, there was never any great important civilisation in sub saharan africa, ...

If they want to believe they are the descendants of the egyptians then let them. Why do white supremacists want to keep humiliating blacks.

Get a life

Hello, my new found friend.

I'm very interested in learning about blacks.

Might I ask you to please source your profound, earth shattering knowledge with me??

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          We all have African descent the earliest human remains are found in Africa .https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...nOTNLQ&ampcf=1
          True, early humans were found in Africa:

http://www.yorku.ca/kdenning/2140tut15Nov.htm

Comment

Look at the average IQ of black countries. Its horrible. Let them have Ancient Egypt for christ sake

Lemme buy you coffee & id love to listen to your deep, well thought out drivel.

My treat

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
              True, early humans were found in Africa:

http://www.yorku.ca/kdenning/2140tut15Nov.htm

even though im a strong christian, after I visited africa I started to believe that humans evolved from apes

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Hello, my new found friend.

I'm very interested in learning about blacks.

Might I ask you to please source your profound, earth shattering knowledge with me??
                what part of what I posted do you believe is false?

Comment

There needs to be an Egypt/Africa master thread

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                    We all have African descent the earliest human remains are found in Africa .https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...nOTNLQ&ampcf=1
                    We wuz all Kangz?!?

Comment

The reason why jesus is portraid has blond hair and blue eyes is because west europeans have dominated the world for the past 2000 years.

Iran, China , India, ... dont have any rights to be dominant player in the world. If they want to become dominant players they have to fight for it.

Nobody gave west europeans the right to be dominant players, they fought for it.
                      Yes and no, but that's another conversation to be had.

An accurate portrayal of history still brings up questions. Whether they fought for it or not, accurate history shapes the fights of today.

Iran is asserting itself now, and the Middle East seems to be influx of reshaping itself in a way that has more to do with the regional players than any concerns from Western Europeans. China is doing the same in Asia, Russia is moving in Eastern Europe, and the Latin American countries are also coming to their own understandings amongst themselves without leaning on Western Europe. Even Africa, with so if it's different warts, is looking inwards to African concerns before bothering with Western European concerns.

If you want to argue that Western European ideals are ready to fight all of that to maintain their position, that's on you.

The history no longer simply defaults to what the Western European view is, and reality doesn't do that either

Comment

Working...
                      X