No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Low Blow, Conor McGregor Legal Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward Low Blow, Conor McGregor Legal Punch

So I'm noticing certain posters here went on a crusade over Ward landing a certain shot on Kov and they cried, complained and even made slow motion videos for a shot they still believe was low.

Now, I'm seeing a bit of a difference in their viewpoint when they talk about Conor landing an all of a sudden legal/borderline shot.

So I ask, what gives? Why the sudden change of heart feel fellas?

too bad the ref didnt stop the fight so all the fans could say floyd quit(which he did) then it would be similar. oh well ref gave him a break simply because he said time out. what is he charlie zelenoff?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      too bad the ref didnt stop the fight so all the fans could say floyd quit(which he did) then it would be similar. oh well ref gave him a break simply because he said time out. what is he charlie zelenoff?
      So what gives? Was Conors a good shot in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        So I'm noticing certain posters here went on a crusade over Ward landing a certain shot on Kov and they cried, complained and even made slow motion videos for a shot they still believe was low.

Now, I'm seeing a bit of a difference in their viewpoint when they talk about Conor landing an all of a sudden legal/borderline shot.

It goes both ways...for some it was a reaction to the shot being called low by the same posters who called ward's clear low blow "borderline". Much like the ward low blow, it was the people who called it low who started the conversation about it...otherwise it wouldn't be a discussion. I find it funny how you'd point out the apparent hypocrisy of one side, but not the other.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          It goes both ways...for some it was a reaction to the shot being called low by the same posters who called ward's clear low blow "borderline". Much like the ward low blow, it was the people who called it low who started the conversation about it...otherwise it wouldn't be a discussion. I find it funny how you'd point out the apparent hypocrisy of one side, but not the other.
          Care to show videos or any efforts people went to showcase the body shots from Watd were clean compared to those showing they were illegal?

Now you can find the search optiom and see the posts and threads and compare those people on here and see the difference. I'll ask you this, which shot to you was below the belt?

Comment

Ward's threw low in rounds 2,6,7 and then in 8 he went all in low. Conor's shot beginning round 9 was also low. The difference is Conor's shot was a single event, and probably not on purpose, whereas Ward's shots were purposeful and planned.

Comment

Stop crying cry baby the fight is over and there is no analogy. Conor's blow was low and Ward's were belt line.

Comment

This thread is an invitation for all the cry baby Conor and Pac fans who can't accept what has happened in this fight. Cry cry cry all you want. Conor fought well, and his punch was low. Kov was supposed to ko Ward and got tko'd. Keep crying so i can keep laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Ward's threw low in rounds 2,6,7 and then in 8 he went all in low. Conor's shot beginning round 9 was also low. The difference is Conor's shot was a single event, and probably not on purpose, whereas Ward's shots were purposeful and planned.
                  False. Mcguzzler landed multiply low blows along with blatant rabbit punches. Floyd shrugged them off and returned the favor with a forearm.

Kovalev flat out quit and was on his way out bending over to protect the body. Big difference hater.

Comment

Jonestown 2017, end.

Comment

Working...
                    X