Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most elaborate line/lie you've used on a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    Met this girl from this a place that was the complete opposite of the real world, just ****ing utopia. We went to the top school in our state together and still do. Told her I had this dark and troubled past and a bunch of bs. She was bent on fixing me while I was bent on stuffing her with my dick. Good times. I can elaborate if you want.
    Yes go on :wank:

Comment

That my parents are rich. Well, my father sort of is but mostly in China. I don't see him very often.

He left me and my mom with upper middle class type of money.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        She was pretty perfect to be honest fam. Beautiful, rich, upper class in her demeanor, from Europe. Smart, hard headed, independent and from a really well off family.

I grew up rough so that's not a lie and I have been shot and hurt many times, but I told her about how I was shot and how I was a drug dealer (was, now a university student). All of that was true but then I told her how I never wanted to do any of it and how I was just a stupid teenager . Most important thing I told her was that I am messed up in the head a little and im trying to put everything.She bought it hook line and sinker the whole dark and troubled thing. I'm just an average kid from a ghetto and I was indeed shot and all that ****, but all that extra **** about the dark and troubled thing

Anyway fast forward a few weeks and we get closer and closer. So one day she texts me to study at her dorm because she was tired and didn't want to meet in the library. So I went there and the second I entered the room I looked her in her eyes with that look then picked her up, threw her against the wall and started kissing her while groping her *****. She was like '' *moan* *moan* stop, were just friends'' you know the basic **** *****es do. Anyway I whispered right in her ear ''im going to **** you and your going to enjoy it'' The second I said that she like completely melted, I was rubbing her ***** through he pants and she was just soaking wet through her jeans. Proceeded to **** the **** out of her every day for a year until her friend came from home to visit her at the uni and I ****ed her and she hated me after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Comment

"What? I didnt put anything in it. Just drink it"

Comment

Working...
            X