Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's crazy how people are underestimating Walters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's crazy how people are underestimating Walters!

Loma is going to go thru hell in this fight even if he wins. If you are thinking Loma is just going to dance around walters and not get hit like the previous opponents you are in for a surprise. I have a feeling Loma will get dropped in this fight.

True that. bump this after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Loma is going to go thru hell in this fight even if he wins. If you are thinking Loma is just going to dance around walters and not get hit like the previous opponents you are in for a surprise. I have a feeling Loma will get dropped in this fight.
      Totally agree. Walters is a very good fighters. Loma by 3 or 4 rounds.

Though I am absolutely suite at picking fights lol

Comment

Disagree. This is going to be very one-sided. Loma gets him out of there by round 8 at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          Totally agree. Walters is a very good fighters. Loma by 3 or 4 rounds.

Though I am absolutely suite at picking fights lol
          So by 3-4 rounds, that means you think Loma wins either 9-3 or 10-2

Pretty dominant prediction there

Comment

Walters has the tools to beat loma but his inactivity worries me.

The odds are tempting but i wont bet on Walters.

Comment

I wanna pull for Walters so badly. I have been supporting this guy for the past 3 or 4 years, from back when no one knew who he was. I just think that he has been too inactive over the past two years to take on a guy like Loma right now. The dude [Walters] has massive skills and will make it tough regardless but he has to be 100% to beat Loma.

Either way, unless it's some crazy robbery, I'm cool with however it turns out because I think both of these dudes are two of the top 5 or 6 guys in the sport. Been looking forward to this one for a long ass time now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Exactly!!!!! You are a very wise man!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

If I were a betting man, I'd throw a few bucks on Walters. One site has him a +540 underdog.

Comment

I placed my bet on Walters once I saw the odds. I haven't read too many posts on here, but the ones I've seen haven't given Walters any chance. I love Loma and I think he's a special fighter, but he's far from unbeatable. The power, experience and size will be important for Walters in this fight. If it's a clean sweep, I'd be very surprised. I still think Walters wins tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X