Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora's Coach: Joshua is Better Than Fury, But Haye Beats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye isn't beating anybody. Dude is a joke, always was.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
      As much as I rate aj I still think Haye would nail him

Fury would get drilled by aj . Styles make fights and all that

Haye would wipe the floor with 95% of the Hw's even though he's a massive bellend
      me too. that ***** is nothing and a filthy scumbag disgrace to this tiny island nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
        ok lets break down why YOUR a joke.
        first of all, you do realise this is a boxing conversation and not about reality tv dont you? or do you?
        secondly, david haye has been champ at two weight divisions (one of which the undisputed cruiserweight champ) how about you? hmmm....
        thirdly, what the fack do you know about the man? the boxer? the entertainer? the puncher who carries dynamite from the cruisers to heavyweavy weight? not even the great evander holyfield took power punching to the heavies...further to that, that big fat ***** bum tramp scumbag got floored by cunningham (a cruiserweight) with one clean shot that very nearly murdered him!
        my friend, your a ****.
        you NEED to go and learn something before spewing such stupid comments like you know something when clearly...........you dont.
        duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Comment

hey coach, whats up with your boy ? who is he about to beat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
            This is just not true man!

Comment

Working...
            X