Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is height for a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I damn sure know that her height is important to me.

I'm 6'2 and don't date girls under 5'5. Attempting doggy style with girls shorter than that is incredibly uncomfortable. You go to lift them up by their hips... too much of a hassle.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I damn sure know that her height is important to me.

I'm 6'2 and don't date girls under 5'5. Attempting doggy style with girls shorter than that is incredibly uncomfortable. You go to lift them up by their hips... too much of a hassle.
      This is also true. ****ing short girls from behind can be problematic. Same with 69ing, bending her over in the shower, etc...

Comment

• I'm 5'11 so I dont think it has been that big of a deal for me, but seeing how easily girls are attracted to some of my taller friends clearly shows their into that

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
          Quote:

Originally Posted by paulf

This is also true. ****ing short girls from behind can be problematic. Same with 69ing, bending her over in the shower, etc...
          Hahaha oh yeah, I forgot all about the shower. You got to like, bend you knees and hold onto her hips to keep balance. Your stomach gets a crazy ab workout

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• So, I COULD, COULD, MAYBE grow an inch or two.

Comment

Hahaha oh yeah, I forgot all about the shower. You got to like, bend you knees and hold onto her hips to keep balance. Your stomach gets a crazy ab workout

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              this is too true. I make her stand on her tippy toes....her calves are made of stone now

Comment

• It "seems" like women are more biologically predisposed to like taller men (for obvious reasons of safety and all). Yes?

On the other hand, men seem to prefer shorter women for psychological/self-confidence reasons. Taller women seem to bring out the insecurities in a lot of guys...perhaps just as a result of the widely-held notion that all women prefer to be with taller guys. It's a self-fulfilling, self-perpetuating spiral.

The real question - would your average woman still prefer the taller guy if the shorter guy were at least equally, if not more-so, confident and comfortable with himself? Confidence is attractive...taller guys are more confident than shorter guys...thus taller guys are more attractive.

Comment

• Im 5'7 and i get looks from many women...men too! Reason is i am confident as hell, handsome, and i dress very well. Plus i make good money. I have always dated girls my height and taller, funny how they shortest girl i have ever been with was 5'2 and i didnt like being taller than her

Comment

• She should have some height, yes.

Comment

you should **** them lazy doggy, that position is the s.hit

Comment

Working...
                      X