No announcement yet.

Rumor that Canelo will fight Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I'm certain both parties are circulating these rumors for a reason though. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the fight is in fact up next. I believe they're trying to gauge fan output by allowing the rumors. I don't see any other reason for all this hush hush right now.
    It was the SAME THING last year. They didn't announce Cotto until February 1st, which is still 10 days away.

I think they're having trouble finalizing Canelo's fight.

I still think it's going to be Floyd-Guerrero and Canelo-Cotto....

But I'm hoping for this to happen......Floyd-Bradley, Canelo-Trout, Guerrero-Maidana

Comment

As vulnerable as Cotto is, I don't see him fighting Canelo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        It was the SAME THING last year. They didn't announce Cotto until February 1st, which is still 10 days away.

I think they're having trouble finalizing Canelo's fight.

I still think it's going to be Floyd-Guerrero and Canelo-Cotto....

But I'm hoping for this to happen......Floyd-Bradley, Canelo-Trout, Guerrero-Maidana
        I don't know what it is. It wouldn't surprise me if it were Floyd/ginger is what I'm saying. But I'd like Floyd/Ghost-Trout/ginger. But I know the latter is the last fight ginger & his team want.

What I find amusing is that many people say ginger will beat Trout. Then why is the team so hesitant to make the fight. Trout would fight for close to peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          So many damn rumors going around right now, but we all have fun talking about them. If that fight happens, there's no way Guerrero bullies Canelo like he did Berto. I'd like to see it for the simple fact I'd like to see Guerrero get knocked out. He thinks he's better than he really is.
          Alfonzo Gomez was actually bullying Alvarez so who knows!

Comment

if it happens, will anybody be surprised?

Comment

Sure sounds like they are not secure enough to fight Trout.. Not every top boxer has Cotto's balls.

Comment

Oh god..........

Just fight Trout. Canelo would get so much more respect if he did, even despite losing so badly.

Comment

Look, just look at this list of opponents they release as possibilities... take the worst opponent from that list and boom, there it is.
                  That's how I figured it was Mosley after they said it was between him and two other people

Comment

good bussiness for floyd...canelo beats the **** out of guerrero's lil ass, leaving canelo the only opponent for floyd despite guerrero having the better chance of beating him.. it's like killing 2 birds with one shot ...we've seen this before ..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Look, just look at this list of opponents they release as possibilities... take the worst opponent from that list and boom, there it is.
                      That's how I figured it was Mosley after they said it was between him and two other people
                      How could you pick a worst one? They're all fkin horrible (aside from Trout).

Maidana, Angulo, Guerrero and ... was there another one?

Comment

Working...
                      X