Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland's Meyer: Klitschko Avoiding The Povetkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh whatever, Povetkin himself is cool but his team or making things up. Wladimir would fight and smash him.

Comment

K2 should come out with a statement on this and make things clear.

Comment

Well, now I've heard it all. Klitschko is a big ***** and he's ducking me too, while we're talking crazy.

Comment

Given the fact Povetkin was the guy avoiding Wlad in the past, this babble from sauerland doesn't make much sense, sounds like a paranoid man speaking.
          Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-19-2013, 01:48 AM. Reason: missing word

Comment

Why has Wlad asked to postpone the mandatory defence against Povetkin?

Just fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Wlad should call Sauerland's bluff.

If K-2 wins the purse bid, then Sauerland will pull Povetkin out again because they want it on ARD instead of RTL.

The WBO announced this week another Sauerland fighter will be in their final eliminator, namely Robert Helenius. If Helenius wins and become's Wlad's WBO mandatory, we'll have the same conflict over German TV networks for that one.

And Sauerland also promote Pulev, who is in a final eliminator with Adamek.
              I don't understand why Klitschko is stalling this. Maybe they really are concerned of not winning the pursebid? I think Sauerland is under pressure from their tv backer ARD. The german starpower is diminishing and viewing figures are going down.

No doubt Sauerland wants this fight bad so they can give their backer a monsterfight. Should Sauerland win the bid, K2 will be in trouble with RTL.

In other words I believe Meyer. Sauerland is ready to bid a small fortune on this fight. There's nothing they want more than getting the HW championship.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I don't understand why Klitschko is stalling this. Maybe they really are concerned of not winning the pursebid? I think Sauerland is under pressure from their tv backer ARD. The german starpower is diminishing and viewing figures are going down.

No doubt Sauerland wants this fight bad so they can give their backer a monsterfight. Should Sauerland win the bid, K2 will be in trouble with RTL.

In other words I believe Meyer. Sauerland is ready to bid a small fortune on this fight. There's nothing they want more than getting the HW championship.
                Sauerland won't win a purse bit. That's the problem.

Comment

Marco Huck already beat this guy... just imagine what Wladimir would do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    Sauerland won't win a purse bit. That's the problem.
                    I think they would dig deep to try to satisfy ARD.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I think they would dig deep to try to satisfy ARD.
                      Yeah, but ARD can be bought out. RTL airs all Klitschko fights, this one won't be an exception. But Sauerland might very well use it as an excuse. Povetkin must be stripped if he doesn't fight Wlad this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X