No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Murray: I'm Better Than Martinez, I'll Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Murray: I'm Better Than Martinez, I'll Beat Him

British middleweight Martin Murray believes he can topple "the most powerful man in the division" when he faces WBC champion Sergio Martinez in Buenos Aires.

Murray will get a second crack at becoming a world champion on April 27 next year at a venue yet to be announced, with Velez Sarsfield's football stadium a strong contender to stage the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Murray, but don't talk a lot of ****e son.

I like the self belief that he can win, but better than Martinez....no.
    Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 12-23-2012, 07:04 AM.

Comment

I don't blame him for this statement. He's facing the Middleweight champ. I'm glad he has confidence in himself and his abilities..

Comment

Like the confidence but my boy is getting his ass whopped by Martinez

Comment

Like the confidence, bring it on fight night as well.

Comment

I love his will power and the confidence. That confidence will get him to places. Hard work and confidence.

Comment

Sergio gonna spank this bozo

Comment

Another British getting slaughtered by the Argentinian. Martin Murray: a domestic level fighter with 42% KO-ratio is hardly a threat to anybody.

Comment

Maybe he should have said, "I'm coming to Argentina, to get my A$$ Kicked"
                  That wouldn't be a way to sell out the Futbal Stadium. now would it???
                  The Cat knows how to promote a Fight....Let's see what he says Post Fight!

Comment

even if heŽd win(probability= 0) he wouldnŽt leave the stadium alive(probability= 1)

Comment

Working...
                    X