Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    Pacquiao getting ko'd comes with the territory when you are a fighter.
    He has been ko'd three times now in his career. This is nothing new.
    I feel he can come back.

My question is this.....Do fighters really give a damn about the fans?

I know for a fact Mayweather and Pacquiao don't because the biggest fight in the history of the sport was never made for one reason or another.
    Both are to blame.

And this is after both fighters have made a bank full of $$$$$$$$$ off of us over the years.

To be honest Mayweather should get ko'd to i I had my way.

Both should retire from the sport based on total disrespect to the fans of boxing who pay them and allow them to own big boy mansions and fancy things.

I feel no sympathy for Pac or May, their Teams and promoters, and there is no need for me or no fan for that matter to apologize.

Other fighters getting ko'd.....yes i would feel sympathy for them.
    Especially the ones getting paid peanuts.

But not the two rich, prima donna, arrogant,ego driven, diva boys that made millions off us but never fought eachother.
    Not wanting to get on my high horse but this is the avg internet fan that the OP is talking about. People who have never fought at any level, say things like this.

While I love to see a great KO, I don't take pleasure in seeing a man possibly seriously hurt. For a second there, I thought Manny was in trouble, I don't rejoice in that.

We should respect every fighter who has ever stepped into the ring because it's one of the toughest things you can do in life.

So I respect the great Manny Pacquaio and everything he has given us these past 10 years. He's a true legend and one of the greatest fighters to ever lace them up. A prime Manny was something serious to deal with.

It's hard to see a legend like that face down, and something you never want to see.

Comment

I think that REAL boxing fans appreciate all boxers that participate in the sport and I also include casual fans, the issue is more to do with maturity.

We can all have a laugh and a Joke, but laughing at someone getting knocked out really isnt funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Pacquiao getting ko'd comes with the territory when you are a fighter.
        He has been ko'd three times now in his career. This is nothing new.
        I feel he can come back.

My question is this.....Do fighters really give a damn about the fans?

I know for a fact Mayweather and Pacquiao don't because the biggest fight in the history of the sport was never made for one reason or another.
        Both are to blame.

And this is after both fighters have made a bank full of $$$$$$$$$ off of us over the years.

To be honest Mayweather should get ko'd to i I had my way.

Both should retire from the sport based on total disrespect to the fans of boxing who pay them and allow them to own big boy mansions and fancy things.

I feel no sympathy for Pac or May, their Teams and promoters, and there is no need for me or no fan for that matter to apologize.

Other fighters getting ko'd.....yes i would feel sympathy for them.
        Especially the ones getting paid peanuts.

But not the two rich, prima donna, arrogant,ego driven, diva boys that made millions off us but never fought eachother.
        they made their business decisions as men. Manny paid for it Saturday and floyd very well may pay for it in 2013. but the last 3 years doesn't wipe away everything they did prior.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          yeah he's been at it all weekend. this one hurt him alil too much.
          Hurt? Why would I be hurt when the fighter I picked to win(and backed) won? I'm delighted for JMM, if ever there was a fighter who deserved a ton of respect, then its him.

What do you mean by at it? you mean my taking the piss out of floydiots or my giving props to JMM? Was it my laughing at the planking photoshops or my ridicule of the handful of pacfarters and their embarrasing PED accusations?

You either cant read, are too busy tongueing floyds farter or just invent something or just mix all three up, whatever it is, its a pretty embarrasing failure on your part.

Comment

can't stop the idiots from being idiots.....despite the ko, pac will always be remembered as one of the most explosive and exciting fighters of this era.

Comment

A touch oversensitive the OP was imo. If Manny had been seriously hurt, then all but the most idiotic flowmo would have wished him a speedy recovery, but he wasnt so I cant see the problem with the pisstakes. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, so the Hatton, Pwill, Montiel pics/gifs etc. were all in the name of harmless banter.

As someone said earlier, it gets wrong when you have pics of wives and children crying, but knowing Manny is ok(and extremely well paid for his troubles) I cant see the problem with him being pictured as a draft excluder. Laugh man, life is too short!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Damn all that ive seen pictures with manny with all the people he has dropped or ko'd as peoples sigs and no 1 complained now those same people wanna cry??fuck em...who cried for Hatton when Manny ko'd him??
                Exactly. Been reading these forums for years and when these type of KO's happened to other fighters Pac fans generally laughed. Especially when it was their guy dishing out the punishment (Hatton). But it happens to him and now they want civility. Pacquiao is not beyond reproach when it comes to being made fun of. Even the media tried to play that angle. "Pacquiao is a warrior and has given us many great fights." Yeah and so did many others. They can be joked about but not Pac. C'mon son.

Comment

I don't get the hate for manny as a fighter. In terms of entertainment value, he puts on a show. Regardless of how you feel about him, when he fights, people watch. And what I like most, he cares about entertaining the fans, as much as he does winning. As a fan of boxing, how can anyone hate that?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Hurt? Why would I be hurt when the fighter I picked to win(and backed) won? I'm delighted for JMM, if ever there was a fighter who deserved a ton of respect, then its him.

What do you mean by at it? you mean my taking the piss out of floydiots or my giving props to JMM? Was it my laughing at the planking photoshops or my ridicule of the handful of pacfarters and their embarrasing PED accusations?

You either cant read, are too busy tongueing floyds farter or just invent something or just mix all three up, whatever it is, its a pretty embarrasing failure on your part.
                    your nothing more than a disgruntled pac fan who is trying to make this about floyd and his fans. just be honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Not wanting to get on my high horse but this is the avg internet fan that the OP is talking about. People who have never fought at any level, say things like this.

While I love to see a great KO, I don't take pleasure in seeing a man possibly seriously hurt. For a second there, I thought Manny was in trouble, I don't rejoice in that.

We should respect every fighter who has ever stepped into the ring because it's one of the toughest things you can do in life.

So I respect the great Manny Pacquaio and everything he has given us these past 10 years. He's a true legend and one of the greatest fighters to ever lace them up. A prime Manny was something serious to deal with.

It's hard to see a legend like that face down, and something you never want to see.
                      First off I have been a a fan of boxing before the internet age.
                      Second.....I respect any fighter that risk they life and fights in a ring.

But I said it before and i will say it again......this disrespect is all directed towards the idiot pac---ds who have poisoned this site for many years now.

You said you love a great ko right?
                      You also pay good money to see men try to beat each others brains out right?

Manny didn't die in the ring did he?

Yeah of course nobody wants to see any fighter get seriously hurt, but don't come on here acting like a pastor of a church when in fact you watch and pay money for a sport that is brutal and animalistic.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X