No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua-Jarrell Miller Sets Pre-Sale Record at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    What a BS timeline firstly Wilder didn't mention no dates until after the Povetkin fight was forced by WBA before which Wilder had plenty of time/a couple days to notice and raise what was such a glaring and apparently deal breaking mistake and secondly Hearn didn't have dates even for the Povetkin fight as he was yet to secure Wembley but was able to provide the WBA with enough evidence to satisfy that Povetkin would be next hence the delay in that announcement. That is fact, non disputable facts, you can make wild accusations of Hearn forcing WBA but you can't dispute the timeline. Also the fight was set for Povetkin once Hearn offered the April date for Wilder it wasn't like that was some secret date on the original contract like you're making out.

Also if what them other guys say is the gospel then they all said Fury won that first fight and it shouldn't have been a draw they can't all be wrong right?
    Wow. That's actually the clearest breakdown of the negotiations I've read so far. IMO I think Hearn was moreso interested only in gaining and maintaining the appearance of wanting the fight PUBLICALLY rather than actually wanting the fight. Because if a fighter wants a fight hell make that fight.. especially in Aj position when he does have the pull, which doesn't look good.

And yeah, Fury won the fight. I agree. Actually believe hes the top guy at HW. Beat the man who beat the man..faced off against a young titlist who was highly rated, to reassert himself amongst the heavies.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      but that biggest American market is empty because no American shoppers walk down it.
      Your that stupid you cannot even realise I am using your own theory against you when you keep mentioning wilder and saying know one knows who Joshua is , wilder deserves 50% bla bla .... once again Joshua has proven he’s the top dog in the division and he has now done that in the states.
      Wilder cannot ask for 50% he is deluded he if he thinks he has the same draw and a cuck like you for actually supporting his demands is even worse.
      Lol, some of you guys always with the insults. tacky,

what do american shoppers have to do with boxing attendance? All the highest gate revenue in boxing were set at American stadiums. ALL the hightest ppv sales records were purchased at American held fights. Las Vegas is the Mecca of boxing, according to the WORLD, and AJ himself.

as far as wilder goes, I have never said wilder deserves 50% EVER.

so you can insult me all you want, but it's funny that even you don't believe the petty, childish names you call me. I'm sorry your life makes you angry. if it makes you feel better you can take it out in me. I can handle it. my life is pretty sweet. But I would recommend to not be bitter, be better. God speed my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Lol, some of you guys always with the insults. tacky,

what do american shoppers have to do with boxing attendance? All the highest gate revenue in boxing were set at American stadiums. ALL the hightest ppv sales records were purchased at American held fights. Las Vegas is the Mecca of boxing, according to the WORLD, and AJ himself.

as far as wilder goes, I have never said wilder deserves 50% EVER.

so you can insult me all you want, but it's funny that even you don't believe the petty, childish names you call me. I'm sorry your life makes you angry. if it makes you feel better you can take it out in me. I can handle it. my life is pretty sweet. But I would recommend to not be bitter, be better. God speed my friend.
        Ok so if wilder has turned down 40% to face Joshua is that a blatant duck or not ? A simple yes will suffice and like you fella my life is also sweet.
        I’m just putting this house in order which it so rightfully needs . You’ve fallen into line , I’ll set about the next one now.
        Respect for coming clean Lopez :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Thanks for the satirical input Anthony. They are always refreshing and on time. It helps lighten the mood around this place
          Don’t mention it my brother. Keep those comments coming and I will always be close to assist you where you need aligning.lol

Comment

• Eddie Hearn and his team bought all those MSG tickets. Sad fookers and some are gonna fall for the pr spin. It's going to back fire BIG TIME.

Comment

• This thread is comedy gold and the sheer green eyed monsters are out in force ...no giving away a 1000 tickets to the NYC Fire department this time.
              AJ best heavy# AJ top draw# wilderdosser#

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Ok so if wilder has turned down 40% to face Joshua is that a blatant duck or not ? A simple yes will suffice and like you fella my life is also sweet.
                I’m just putting this house in order which it so rightfully needs . You’ve fallen into line , I’ll set about the next one now.
                Respect for coming clean Lopez :-)
                Lol fallen into line? everything you said to me you made up.

1. America is the biggest market for boxing. you said it isn't.

2. you said I I am a wilder deserves 50%, I believe 35% is the highest I ever mentioned. But then I never really speak on what fighters should make, because I'm not a number guy. I'm a spectator.

3. you said your life is sweet. people with nice lives don't get angry and name call over smal topics. that's poor people, classless shlt. lol

Comment

• did stubhub buy most the tickets? because that is usually the case when hearn comes out with these "records"

even so, pathetic from hearn

disgusting business practices

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Your point is incomplete! You mean I hate Hearn’s genius hustle to buy tickets, or I’m hating on Miller or AJ? Or DAZN? What’s your theory?

Hearn can do as he pleases for this fight. More news will unfold, and I’m sure industry writers will have fun with this one. I’m more interested in the big dogs, Fury vs Wilder 2!!
                    Thought you were a boxing fan and not a fanboy? You bias is oozing out of every word man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      MSG seats 21000 when the full venue is staged.

Congrats on setting a record, whatever the old record was, but there's still been no mention of the tickets sold (notice how they didn't even allude to that at all) or the actual dollar value of tickets sold for this record.

The full tickets go on sale Tuesday; let's see how long it takes for them to sell that 21000 through, lol.
                      Wilder Fury Never sold out
                      I bet AJ tix sell out within Days

Comment

Working...
                      X