Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Tank leave mayweather promotions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Tank leave mayweather promotions?

I think Tank's a great fighter and don't think he should fight Lomachenko in his next fight,
    i think he should start building up the level of his opponents now steadily up so he'll be more prepared when he faces Lomachenko in a year from now after building up level and class of opposition,mayweather hasn't prepared him properly, he fights way too little, he should fight 4 times this year, two more next year and should be ready in 2020 summer.
    He's also already 24 so i think he's experienced enough to up his opposition, and if Mayweather doesn't want to help him with that,
    then i think he doing Tank more harm then good,
    Honestly i can say he's exciting, great style, speed and power,
    and truthfully speaking, when you can fight like him you don't need even mayweather and Ellerbe if they ain't giving you the amount of fights and quality of opposition you need to better yourself,
    because With his abilities he's going to make a lot of money either way, same as Theofimo Lopez.
    He would be better of like Mikey and orchestrate his own career on showtime.
    Feel bad for the kid sometimes, he's being fed what he has to say, they stand next to him sometimes answering for him when there are interviews' swear they treat him like a 13 year old sometimes, let the kid have his moments he deserved it

Absolutely NOT because without Mayweather he is not even close to being as popular has he is right now lets be honest his affiliation with Mayweather is why we all know him

Comment

If they don’t give him the fights that his talent deserve then he should. He is a star in the making through competitive fights. Not just through social media.

Comment

He should leave Floyd and Broner.

Comment

I dont think the fighters have much of a problem earning money fighting bums. Everyone said arum was holding crawford back and then crawford resigned with him. Tanks probably happy to earn decent money fighting people who arent a threat whilst the hype builds some more. He earnt a million for 3 minutes work knocking out that scrub in the last fight.

Comment

Last edited by Golden Boi 360; 02-11-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              If they don’t give him the fights that his talent deserve then he should. He is a star in the making through competitive fights. Not just through social media.
              no one can be competitive with him. hes too damn good and thats why everyone says he fights bums. he just makes them look like bums

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no one can be competitive with him. hes too damn good and thats why everyone says he fights bums. he just makes them look like bums
                Exactly...it was the same thing with Wlad Klitschko and Joe Calzaghe. Just too far ahead of the competition.

Comment

No.

In my opinion Floyd knows how to maximize profit while minimizing risk better than anyone in the business.

As a fan I say leave him but that might not be in Tank's best interest.

Comment

Absolutely. Floyd used to be able to put Tank on his undercards -- now that's over with.

They've absolutely mismanaged his career. Ellerbe says it's common knowledge that Tank should've been fighting more. Well, he wasn't fighting more, and someone needs to assume the consequences of that blunder.

ESPN, DAZN, hell even stay with PBC! Just get away from the graveyard that is Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Working...
                    X