No announcement yet.

Any break up advice ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    This post has a slight Zaroku quality to it. Like, it sounds like him, but at the same time, it doesn’t. Are you Zaroku?
    I just end it. When it’s over, you just want to get outta Dodge. I get chances every now and again to pound trolls, but I don’t. It’s too complicated.

Comment

• Handle it like a man. Simple. Keep your respect. If you follow those rules you will always come out clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Might be done with my lady.

Vodka, sad songs and she wants to come over. I don't really want her to, but I want to see her.

I don't ****ing know. God damn.
        Contact that j girl I hooked you up with. Send her an email, install an app called LINE, basically (WhatsApp) and get to know her. I sent you the photo. She asked me if you were going to contact her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Contact that j girl I hooked you up with. Send her an email, install an app called LINE, basically (WhatsApp) and get to know her. I sent you the photo. She asked me if you were going to contact her.
          Can you set me up with some poon?

Comment

Can you set me up with some poon?
            Next one I see who likes gaijin is yours. I stopped hooking up with other Wilmington about 4 years ago. I still meet them, because I live in a touristy area and I’m old~no threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              All I can say is the fat chicks within 10 miles of Beercules' house have been put on notice.
              This post succeeded in making me lol.

Comment

Next one I see who likes gaijin is yours. I stopped hooking up with other Wilmington about 4 years ago. I still meet them, because I live in a touristy area and I’m old~no threat.
                I can’t wait to get old and stop caring about sh#t.

Comment

I can’t wait to get old and stop caring about sh#t.
                  I walked up to a pretty woman, who was with her parents, and said, “darling you are beautiful, and I got the guy for you!”

It’s pretty cool to not really care too much about things.
                  I even talk to milfs and tell them they are sexy.... works for me.

Comment

I walked up to a pretty woman, who was with her parents, and said, “darling you are beautiful, and I got the guy for you!”

It’s pretty cool to not really care too much about things.
                    I even talk to milfs and tell them they are sexy.... works for me.
                    Sounds like you’re living the dream my man! Stay up playa!

Comment

• change your number...and move on....

Comment

Working...
                      X