• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drain The Swamp!

Drain The Swamp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Nothing went over my head. You said you've been a victim of racism but tot refused to acknowledge the guy was a racist. You attributed his racism to him being an idiot instead of him being a racist. You so desperate for white approval you won't even call a spade a spade for fear of offending white people. You're the type that takes it as a compliment when they rub your head and tell you you're not like the "others" you're different. That's why you accept microaggressions & racism while turning the other cheek. That approval is more important to you than your pride as a man.
      Nah bro, you're just reading what you want me to say, not what was actually said. As I said before, i'm not surprised a racist like yourself tries to justify your racism, it's what racists do. Sad you're that pathetic in your hate, but it's your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You're still not keeping up.

What's your malfunction??

The man spoke in very basic English, and even spelled it out for you.

I know racists are generally stupid, ignorant people, but this is beyond the usual ignorance and stupidity those garbage people normally exhibit.
        The sad part is before I actually thought he may have some kind of intelligence about him. Now I know he's just a racist fool who will try to justify his racism no matter what. It's pretty pathetic, but i'm not surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Drain The Swamp!

Drain The Swamp!

She's gonna piss off a lot of people on both sides of the aisle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            The sad part is before I actually thought he may have some kind of intelligence about him. Now I know he's just a racist fool who will try to justify his racism no matter what. It's pretty pathetic, but i'm not surprised
            His party calls people like him "stupid" for a reason.

It's actually something I cant say I've ever seen before, a person actually arguing and fighting like mad to keep himself ignorant and stupid.

No wonder his party relies on ghetto rats like him for sure votes. Those people actually fight to stay ignorant!!!

The women who raised him did a piss poor job, that's for sure.

But he is a perfect case study in how the lack of fathers is destroying the black community.

Comment

Ok that went over your head, so let's try this again. What I was saying is I don't judge an entire race based off the actions of one or a few racist idiots. I judge individual people off what they do and the content of their character. You on the other hand say you're suspicious of ALL white people. Meanwhile you whine about white people doing the exact same thing to black people in judging them off of the actions of a few. Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? Who am I kidding...you don't. I guess all racists have a way of justifying their hatred. No matter how dumb it is.
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Nothing went over my head. You said you've been a victim of racism but tot refused to acknowledge the guy was a racist. You attributed his racism to him being an idiot instead of him being a racist. You so desperate for white approval you won't even call a spade a spade for fear of offending white people. You're the type that takes it as a compliment when they rub your head and tell you you're not like the "others" you're different. That's why you accept microaggressions & racism while turning the other cheek. That approval is more important to you than your pride as a man.
              Interesting debate.

Rip makes an excellent point, as humans we should treat all people as individuals. Where Rip leaves himself open is his argument suggests guys like 1bad65, a clear a virulent racist that treats minorities based on the worst people in a group and not as individuals, deserve to be treated as an individual. Why should he and those like him be extended better treatment then they give?

MCC is upset that Rip will not call a racist out for who he is and calls it idotic. Where MCC leaves himself open is he sees racism almost solely as a function of white people in power, and not as something any individual is capable of, regardless of race. Rip fairly points out that any individual is capable of racism and thinks MCC should understand the concept applies to all.

I think you both make solid points. There can be no change unless we as individuals are able to look ourselves in the mirror and see where we are wrong.

However, some people are just racist scumbags and they shouldn't get to be treated as decent human beings and have any courtesy extended to them until they show they can change.

See the above post.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-07-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Interesting debate.

Rip makes an excellent point, as humans we should treat all people as individuals. Where Rip leaves himself open is his argument suggests guys like 1bad65, a clear a virulent racist that treats minorities based on the worst people in a group and not as individuals, deserve to be treated as an individual. Why should he and those like him be extended better treatment then they give?

MCC is upset that Rip will not call a racist out for who he is and calls it idotic. Where MCC leaves himself open is he sees racism almost solely as a function of white people in power, and not as something any individual is capable of, regardless of race. Rip fairly points out that any individual is capable of racism and thinks MCC should understand the concept applies to all.

I think you both make solid points. There can be no change unless we as individuals are able to look ourselves in the mirror and see where we are wrong.

However, some people are just racist scumbags and they shouldn't get to be treated as decent human beings and have any courtesy extended to them until they show they can change.

See the above post.
                I have no problem calling people racist that are racist. I said in my second post to him that the guy is a racist idiot. Idiot is a word I use a lot to describe a lot of people. MCC judges an entire race off of things individuals do. He has no argument outside of trying to justify his racism, like all racists do. Where in my posts did I say racist deserve better treatment? Can you guys read? (that's a serious question by the way). I don't see how this is going over people's heads. If someone of any race is racist then cool, he's a racist idiot, but i'm not judging everyone in his race based off of what that single person did, that's my whole point. MCC thinks it's ok to judge an entire race but cries when it's applied to black people. How do you not see the hypocrisy in that?

The bold I completely agree with.
                Last edited by Rip Chudd; 02-07-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Nah bro, you're just reading what you want me to say, not what was actually said. As I said before, i'm not surprised a racist like yourself tries to justify your racism, it's what racists do. Sad you're that pathetic in your hate, but it's your life.
                    I'm repeating to you exactly what you said to me.

The only reason you responded to me was to show these white people that not all black people think like me. But you keep scrolling by when you see one of them say something and you chalk it up to them being idiots. But me? Naw, you gotta say something to show these white folks that you different. You one of the good ones.

This energy you got towards me is the energy you shoulda had towards that racist who called you the n-word and you let it slide

I don't know why certain black people think they gotta defend white people. Bro, they can defend themselves. They don't need you.

Comment

The fact that you're entertaining a known racist like 1bad because he agrees with you shows me right there what you all about.

All skinfolk aint kinfolk

Comment

Working...
                      X