Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2019, 09:19 AM #61
Redsox Redsox is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 301
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
Redsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,343.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,343.07
Default

i been to mexico over 10 times n dem dudes do some funny biness belive dat. jajaja wouldnt suprise me in da least
Redsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-28-2019, 09:30 AM #62
Lomadeaux Lomadeaux is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,520
Quoted: 2738 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,420.85
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 34,542.40
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 
Default

It's not plausible at all.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:22 PM #63
Pantera_ Pantera_ is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Springdale, AR
Posts: 81
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Pantera_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 2,041.31
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 3,082.02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Taking a wider view of things, I find it interesting that clenbuterol is mostly manufactured in Asia. But the illegal trade of it is flourishing in Mexico thanks to the involvement of "high officials" according to a butcher in this article:



Corruption seems to be a sign of the times these days.
Good article. It is rampant beyond belief down there. Even all the expensive restaurants have Clen in their meats.
Pantera_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:37 PM #64
4truth 4truth is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,625
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,626.35
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 18,753.51
Default

You would expect a plausible story from a multimillion dollar organization. Most everyone caught has a plausible story.

A plausible person appears to be honest and telling the truth, even if they are not:
a plausible salesman


-Cambridge English Dictionary.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:53 PM #65
Marchegiano Marchegiano is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,316
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 16,410.37
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,526.34
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 
Default

You mean to tell me if I drive a bit south I can get swole?
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:33 PM #66
ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll is online now
No More UK Stoppages
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 33,157
Quoted: 11123 Post(s)
Rep Power: 100
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 34,843.99
Bank: 46,466.62
Total Points: 81,310.61
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape up View Post
It's not brain surgery, if it came up negative it wasn't reliable, it was already proven he had clen in his system so if the hair test didn't find any clen, it's inaccurate, it should have come back positive for a certain level, not negative
But if it had come up positive then the test would be reliable, right?

You guys are something else.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:40 PM #67
Shape up Shape up is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The great land
Posts: 2,517
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Shape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,422.10
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 15,543.65
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Kicking Ass - ironmt 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
it came back negative cuz canelo never had significant amounts of clen in his body, as conte explains clen most of the times wont be detected in ultra low amounts on hair tests, those amounts that you get by contaminated food... if he was doping then he will have had bigger amounts at some point and those will have to come out in the test...
Statistical significance of hair analysis ofclenbuterol to discriminate therapeutic usefrom contaminationAniko Krumbholz,aPatricia Anielski,aLena Gfrerer,bMatthias Graw,bHans Geyer,cWilhelm Schänzer,cJiri Dvorakdand Detlef Thiemea*Clenbuterol is a well-established β2-agonist, which is prohibited in sports and strictly regulated for use in the livestock industry.During the last few years clenbuterol-positive results in doping controls and in samples from residents or travellers from ahigh-risk country were suspected to be related the illegal use of clenbuterol for fattening. A sensitive liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method was developed to detect low clenbuterol residues in hair with a detection limitof 0.02pg/mg. A sub-therapeutic application study and a field study with volunteers, who have a high risk of contamination, wereperformed. For the application study, a total dosage of 30μg clenbuterol was applied to 20 healthy volunteers on 5 subsequentdays. One month after the beginning of the application, clenbuterol was detected in the proximal hair segment (0-1cm) in con-centrations between 0.43 and 4.76 pg/mg. For the second part, samples of 66 Mexican soccer players were analyzed. In 89% ofthese volunteers, clenbuterol was detectable in their hair at concentrations between 0.02 and 1.90 pg/mg. A comparison of bothparts showed no statistical difference between sub-therapeutic application and contamination. In contrast, discrimination to atypical abuse of clenbuterol is apparently possible. Due to these findings results of real doping control samples can be evaluated.

In 2014 they could test for trace amount, but science has gone backwards since then according to you has it, by the way, didn't you post this same study the other day to strengthen your argument
Shape up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:54 PM #68
icha icha is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,593
Quoted: 2893 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,049.18
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 23,176.34
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape up View Post
Statistical significance of hair analysis ofclenbuterol to discriminate therapeutic usefrom contaminationAniko Krumbholz,aPatricia Anielski,aLena Gfrerer,bMatthias Graw,bHans Geyer,cWilhelm Schänzer,cJiri Dvorakdand Detlef Thiemea*Clenbuterol is a well-established β2-agonist, which is prohibited in sports and strictly regulated for use in the livestock industry.During the last few years clenbuterol-positive results in doping controls and in samples from residents or travellers from ahigh-risk country were suspected to be related the illegal use of clenbuterol for fattening. A sensitive liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method was developed to detect low clenbuterol residues in hair with a detection limitof 0.02pg/mg. A sub-therapeutic application study and a field study with volunteers, who have a high risk of contamination, wereperformed. For the application study, a total dosage of 30μg clenbuterol was applied to 20 healthy volunteers on 5 subsequentdays. One month after the beginning of the application, clenbuterol was detected in the proximal hair segment (0-1cm) in con-centrations between 0.43 and 4.76 pg/mg. For the second part, samples of 66 Mexican soccer players were analyzed. In 89% ofthese volunteers, clenbuterol was detectable in their hair at concentrations between 0.02 and 1.90 pg/mg. A comparison of bothparts showed no statistical difference between sub-therapeutic application and contamination. In contrast, discrimination to atypical abuse of clenbuterol is apparently possible. Due to these findings results of real doping control samples can be evaluated.

In 2014 they could test for trace amount, but science has gone backwards since then according to you has it, by the way, didn't you post this same study the other day to strengthen your argument
i never said is undetectable, but when the amount is ultra low traces then you can get variations on the results and chances are it wont be detected, not the case when you are doping and the amounts on your body are significantly higher at some point... by the way those arent my arguments, read the tweets from conte he know his science better than most in the world...
icha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:56 PM #69
Shape up Shape up is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The great land
Posts: 2,517
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Shape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,422.10
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 15,543.65
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Kicking Ass - ironmt 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
But if it had come up positive then the test would be reliable, right?

You guys are something else.
Yes it would, it should have been positive for a trace amount, your obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, if it came up in the urine test, it should have come up in the hair test, but you being an obvious fangirl, I'd expect you to turn a blind eye to science
Shape up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:01 PM #70
Shape up Shape up is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The great land
Posts: 2,517
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Shape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,422.10
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 15,543.65
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Kicking Ass - ironmt 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
i never said is undetectable, but when the amount is ultra low traces then you can get variations on the results and chances are it wont be detected, not the case when you are doping and the amounts on your body are significantly higher at some point... by the way those arent my arguments, read the tweets from conte he know his science better than most in the world...
For the second part, samples of 66 Mexican soccer players were analyzed. In 89% ofthese volunteers, clenbuterol was detectable in their hair at concentrations between 0.02 and 1.90 pg/mg. A comparison of bothparts showed no statistical difference between sub-therapeutic application and contamination

This was contamination, the same as Canelo claims, 89% is massive, these soccer players were not given clen, remember conte said they can test for the smallest of small amounts, this is a game changer I think was his comment
Shape up is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
"tainted, beef", excuse, mexican, plausible

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Copyright © 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.