Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He's gotta make excuses for the guy helping him duck tough stumper questions.

Notice those two are now answering for each other now.

It's a classic case of; you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
    You are a moron aren't you? I haven't replied to or answered any of his messages yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      I lurked for a while on here but my first real account came in 2007 the reason this one says 2014 is because that's the date I created this account since my other ones got banned.
      So then you should be taking my advice on not annoying the mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        He, like me, probably lurked in this site for years before joining. It took a striking event or series of posts to compell us to join in the fray.

For me it was the announcement of Cotto vs Martinez fight. The constant outrageous comments like a 20% Martinez will destroy Cotto. It was so ******ed I had to join to sh it on them. I did so and Cotto smashed Martinez. Been here ever since. I visited this site daily for fours years a least before joining.
        I lurked for like a year or 2 but I ended up making an account in 2007 I believe around cotto Mosley time. Btw yeah I remember all that **** talking everyone saying Martinez aslong as he has 2 legs will kill cotto and once cotto destroyed him the tune completely changed.

Comment

You are a moron aren't you? I haven't replied to or answered any of his messages yet.
          Watch the insults, please.

Just stay out of other people's ducking and wont get called out for it.

That's simple enough even a gruber can understand, right?

As I said, he was ducking just fine. He didn't need your help and cheerleading.

Comment

So then you should be taking my advice on not annoying the mods.
            Like I said I been here long enough I dont need your advice nor do I want it. Now u can stop annoying me with the same comments over and over.

Comment

Did I message u? No it was to Javi and it's a message board if you or him dont want me to reply to it then dont post it in public it's that simple.

Also there was no ducking g it was more laziness from javi. How u gonna ask some1 a question u know the answer to and when they say no Idk what's the answer call them lazy when they dont care to look it up. Well hes lazy 2 since he knows the answer and doesnt care to provide it.

Comment

Btw it wasnt an insult it was a serious question

Comment

Like I said I been here long enough I dont need your advice nor do I want it. Now u can stop annoying me with the same comments over and over.
                  Speak for yourself.

But keep on going and being pig-headed. I could care less if you get yourself banned.

You're a hair away from being placed on ignore anyway, so I wouldnt even notice, much less miss you.

Comment

Did I message u? No it was to Javi and it's a message board if you or him dont want me to reply to it then dont post it in public it's that simple.

Also there was no ducking g it was more laziness from javi. How u gonna ask some1 a question u know the answer to and when they say no Idk what's the answer call them lazy when they dont care to look it up. Well hes lazy 2 since he knows the answer and doesnt care to provide it.
                    You put an insult in there and yes, you quoted me.

I typically reply when quoted, though when people gum up my Notifications with nonsense at a high rate like you're doing, I place them on ignore so I dont have to wade through their nonsense nor get Notifications that they've posted more foolishness.

Comment

Speak for yourself.

But keep on going and being pig-headed. I could care less if you get yourself banned.

You're a hair away from being placed on ignore anyway, so I wouldnt even notice, much less miss you.
                      Like I said I know the rules on here I dont need advice or anything else from you. Also why are you telling me I'm close to being put on ignore. Idc if you put me on or not. Actually I'd be much happier if you did and kept replying with the same things over and over.

Comment

Working...
                      X