No announcement yet.

Broner's corner telling him keep doing what your doing your winning the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    Can’t believe the referee or doctor didn’t stop it. The guy had a bigger gash than Katie Price
    you see the picture he posted after he got all stitched up? Dude looks like Lieutenant Commander Worf

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I thought his corner might. I agreed with the doctor, since his job is to just make sure his vision isn't being impaired. he went over, wiped Jacks face and asked if he could see, Jack looked at him said "yes" and passed vision test fine.

His corner's job is to look out for him though, so them saying "it's not a bad cut, he's going to get DQ'd any minute now, be mike tyson!" While Tony Weeks shirt looks like he just got out of a 12 hour open heart surgery is borderline malpractice lol
      It looked like a headbutt for me...

Comment

Open scoring would have squashed that nonsense in a hurry. Its the only sport where the participants don't know whos winning

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          It looked like a headbutt for me...
          it was, and the ref ruled it an accidental headbutt.

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Open scoring would have squashed that nonsense in a hurry. Its the only sport where the participants don't know whos winning
          What nonsense? There's no way Jack thought he was winning that fight. Hell, his corner was even saying they were sending him out there for a DQ
          Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-20-2019, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            What nonsense? There's no way Jack thought he was winning that fight. Hell, his corner was even saying they were sending him out there for a DQ
            I'm talking about Broner as in the title...

''Thats 2 in the bank''

Thoughts aside, open scoring would put an end to all of the nonsense.

Comment

--- This a momentous moment caught on tape when a box of rocks talk with each other.

Sentient endangerment status by UNESCO to follow!!!

Comment

Working...
              X