Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-13-2019, 05:29 AM #11
cross eyed lil midget

Quoted: 962 Post(s)
48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute48cantCstraight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,563.01
Retarded phaggot - El-blanco Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
The ones that molested Michael Jackson to start this cycle should have a documentary made on them too.

Too bad he's not here anymore to tell his story.
And what about the ones who molested them? And the ones before them? I guess they're all innocent. Fuked up shyt happens to people, it's not an excuse to go victimize others. Stop defending this f aggot pedophile you sick fuk.
48cantCstraight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:43 PM #12
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 11150 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,698.95
Total Points: 82,848.97
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
He started to tell his story as a child sex slave.

Got that "cardiologist" to off him.
The whole thing around his death was very shady. If Michael was the victim of a bigger pedo ring operating in the music industry they certainly wouldn't want him talking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
And what about the ones who molested them? And the ones before them? I guess they're all innocent. Fuked up shyt happens to people, it's not an excuse to go victimize others. Stop defending this f aggot pedophile you sick fuk.
None of them are innocent. All the pedos that molested kids should be brought to light and exposed.

But as they go to heap more shame on Michael Jackson's name (which he deserves if he really was a pedophile) I don't want his abusers to get off completely scott free.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-13-2019 at 12:48 PM.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 06:46 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,412.01

Quote:
The whole thing around his death was very shady. If Michael was the victim of a bigger pedo ring operating in the music industry they certainly wouldn't want him talking about it.

None of them are innocent. All the pedos that molested kids should be brought to light and exposed.

But as they go to heap more shame on Michael Jackson's name (which he deserves if he really was a pedophile) I don't want his abusers to get off completely scott free.
Not just the music industry, the whole country.

Read The Franklin Cover-Up, Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by Senator John W. DeCamp

He named names all the way up to the top of the federal government.
johnbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:46 PM #14
No More UK Stoppages

ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Not just the music industry, the whole country.

Read The Franklin Cover-Up, Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by Senator John W. DeCamp

He named names all the way up to the top of the federal government.
You're preaching to the choir, man.

I do believe a Satanic cult is in control of the Deep State. As crazy as it sounds.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:41 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,412.01

Quote:
You're preaching to the choir, man.

I do believe a Satanic cult is in control of the Deep State. As crazy as it sounds.
Sorry for the delay.
Glad you know things.

But there's no satan, nothing "supernatural." That just holds people back from the final truth of things. The first conspiracy against us from day one, however far back that goes...
johnbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 05:50 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
sleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond reputesleazyfellow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 9,642.66

He's lucky he only got extorted twice for all the kids he let in. I don't believe he was a kiddy fiddler, alot of the kids who knew him like mucally caulkin and Corey feldman said he was just a strange guy.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

He was killed by a laser!
sleazyfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:35 PM #17
No More UK Stoppages

Quote:
Sorry for the delay.
Glad you know things.

But there's no satan, nothing "supernatural." That just holds people back from the final truth of things. The first conspiracy against us from day one, however far back that goes...
I don't have a strong position on whether or not Satan/Lucifer exists.

But I do feel strongly that Luciferians exist and they act out on their "religious" beliefs.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:47 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5028 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.29
Total Points: 30,535.53
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

The music and political industry has been in the pedo ring since the dawn of humanity.

When musicians and politicians go to other countries for "business" reasons, they brought in children with them. I remember back in my home town when there were dudes with business suites visiting our town and they brought in white children while local business men brought in our native children, trading children to have sex with because it is "exotic"

Our local policeman said that they were pedos and brought the children to have sex, but they can't speak a word about it because they were going to die.

Last edited by Thraxox; 01-17-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:25 PM #19
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
chitownboxing is a jewel in the roughchitownboxing is a jewel in the roughchitownboxing is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 6,506.71

I didnt see the r kelly thing. but if a kid has to get speared, i'm sure they'll take michael. maybe thats why they go light on him.
chitownboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:49 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18643 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 161,171.62
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Fake news!!!!
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
channel, coming, crimes, documentary, jackson's, michael, out

User Tag List