Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Abner Mares Heads To San Diego, Feb. 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two 126 pounders in a row? Why is the IBF allowing this?

Comment

Mares getting brutally knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Loma brought up a few fighters to fight him as well.
        One guy was a replacement (marriaga) due to the Salido fight falling apart and the other was due from non stop pressure from a hoard of ******s thinking Rigo was the one who could knock Loma off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
          Nah it will mean he was drained at 126lbs and he fought differently vs Gonzalez and he suddenly improved over night
          LOL, good one.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
            Why not at the staples center I thought pbc wanted an exclusive agreement with them
            Check the NBA schedule.

Comment

I mean we sorta already knew this, this announcement was just to make it official

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                One guy was a replacement (marriaga) due to the Salido fight falling apart and the other was due from non stop pressure from a hoard of ******s thinking Rigo was the one who could knock Loma off.
                That's not a replacement you dumb f**k. The Salido rematch was never signed and promoted. A replacement is when a fighter has signed a contract for a fight and the card is actively being promoted. A fighter gets injured or something then the promoter either finds a replacement or cancels the card.

Lomaputa fought Marriaga because he fights weak opponents like that and gets to be praised as P4P.

Pacquiao is too old. Rigo was not too old though, .

Comment

Mares is smaller and he is 2-2 out of his last four fights, obviously Mares is going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                    That's not a replacement you dumb f**k. The Salido rematch was never signed and promoted. A replacement is when a fighter has signed a contract for a fight and the card is actively being promoted. A fighter gets injured or something then the promoter either finds a replacement or cancels the card.

Lomaputa fought Marriaga because he fights weak opponents like that and gets to be praised as P4P.

Pacquiao is too old. Rigo was not too old though, .

That right there is proof that you're a ****** like I described in my initial post LOL

Comment

Decent fight

Mares has balls the size of watermelons , props to him

Don’t get the hate for this fight even though it should be expected

I mean there worse fights for Tank then fighting a multi divisional champ who’s shown he still has gas in the tank

Everyone’s writing Abner off as usual even though both his fights with Santa Cruz were competitive and he was written off against Cueller but pulled off the upset

Logic says Tanks smashes him because of youth , size and power but I won’t put it past Abner to make it a fight especially if Tank isn’t on his A game and taking this fight seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X