Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-26-2018, 05:37 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1800 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 33,344.36
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 
Default Top US Trainer Tells Broner How To Beat Pacquiao

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

One of America’s top boxing trainers who knows both Broner and Manny Pacquiao well has weighed in on what he believes the fight’s underdog needs to do to get the win.
Broner comes into the fight as the underdog despite being a much younger fighter but if he gets his motivation back in training camp, there’s no denying that he can make it one hell of a fight with Manny Pacquiao and cause an upset.
Trainer Joel Diaz told Fight Hype that:
“Adrien Broner is a great person. A great human being, actually he’s my friend. I can honestly recommend for Adrien Broner to be successful (against Pacquiao) — to stay away from all the drama outside the sport. Dedicate himself 100% to the sport and he can do some damage. I believe in Adrien Broner, a very talented kid. Very strong. But I think that a lot of his downfalls have been to do with outside the sport (lifestyle).”
He added:
“If he was a disciplined fighter to the sport of boxing he’d be one of the best because he has a lot of potential.”
pasawayako is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2018, 05:53 PM #2
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 17551 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,549.58
Total Points: 82,196.03
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Broner having "a lot of potential" is the story of his boxing career. At some point its not having the potential its not fulfilling the potential & I believe we are already at the stage of him never achieving the potential he had at one point in his career. I really do think that Maidana fight took his soul cuz he's never fought with the same style, confidence & intensity since that fight that I've really seen for any long stretch of time. He'll have moments here & there where he'll look like old timey Broner, but mostly he just seems like a guy trapped in the ring because he has put so much time into boxing & is so good at it, but he doesn't really want it anymore quite like he did earlier in his career. Things got tough & he opted out basically. Or thats the way I see more or less anyway.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:12 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5848 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,495.20
Total Points: 72,051.28
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

One of America’s top boxing trainers who knows both Broner and Manny Pacquiao well has weighed in on what he believes the fight’s underdog needs to do to get the win.
Broner comes into the fight as the underdog despite being a much younger fighter but if he gets his motivation back in training camp, there’s no denying that he can make it one hell of a fight with Manny Pacquiao and cause an upset.
Trainer Joel Diaz told Fight Hype that:
“Adrien Broner is a great person. A great human being, actually he’s my friend. I can honestly recommend for Adrien Broner to be successful (against Pacquiao) — to stay away from all the drama outside the sport. Dedicate himself 100% to the sport and he can do some damage. I believe in Adrien Broner, a very talented kid. Very strong. But I think that a lot of his downfalls have been to do with outside the sport (lifestyle).”
He added:
“If he was a disciplined fighter to the sport of boxing he’d be one of the best because he has a lot of potential.”
Broner a great person? A great human being? He acts like a childish disrespectful bully who says and does bad stupid things. Telling Broner to train hard and then go home to his family and stay there until he goes back to the gym is great advice of course and maybe Broner will do that for this important fight. As for all this talent and potential Broner is supposed to have maybe he doesn't really have it and never was that good. Maybe he can train his ass off and dedicate himself to boxing and still lose to Maidana, Porter, Mikey and most likely Pacquiao because they are better more talented boxers than he is with more heart, determination, will to win and stamina.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:48 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2882 Post(s)
Jsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,969.21

Fake news....
Broner is a worthless human being.
Jsmooth9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:48 PM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
FRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,054.86

Broner a bum he ain't gonna do ****
FRANKIE420247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:49 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3852 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 56,613.71
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Lol Broner needs to let his hands go, something he never does.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:57 PM #7
Broken, Beat, Scarred

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
MELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,074.93
Cheers mate I made it to 100 replies, thanks for posting... - D E M Dz A Back to another qulity poster :-) - deanrw Thanks for the rundown on the Bute, Andrade fight. - ABOSWORTH 7k partayyyyyy!!!!!! - R!ZO Here's a sex on the beach to celebrate 7K posts! - Chunk 
Congrats, brother!  7K. - Bendigo Let me buy you a coffee Mel! - danc1984 here you go you little trick - KingArthur Vanes Martirosyan KO1 P-Will and Margarito - KOTheFat 8K Posts - Welter_Skelter 
For when you get older and you can't keep up with all them hos anymore.LOL  Happy 8K buddy! - ABOSWORTH Congrats On The 8k Posts - MindBat 8k posts! - Equilibrium 8k posts bro! - danc1984 8,000 quality contributions, son. - The_Bringer 
8k strong! - riz ! oh ? Yo Mel have a drink on me homey - mangler thanks mel! - Makavelli Been here, for a while, and never really told you how good a poster you are. - ADDICT Have some of that and make the broad happy!!! - Jedi Vader 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Melly-Mel Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Broner turning out to be a poor mans zab judah.
MELLY-MEL... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:22 PM #8
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 17332 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,696.58
Total Points: 104,978.12
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo&gt;GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Lol Broner needs to let his hands go, something he never does.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:27 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1643 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 22,161.24
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
Broner turning out to be a poor mans zab judah.
Prime Zab Judah is more talented cause he won 4 rounds against Prime Floyd Mayweather. Not even Pacquiao won 2 rounds against a past his prime version of Floyd.
RomanReigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:31 PM #10
Broken, Beat, Scarred

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
MELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,074.93
Cheers mate I made it to 100 replies, thanks for posting... - D E M Dz A Back to another qulity poster :-) - deanrw Thanks for the rundown on the Bute, Andrade fight. - ABOSWORTH 7k partayyyyyy!!!!!! - R!ZO Here's a sex on the beach to celebrate 7K posts! - Chunk 
Congrats, brother!  7K. - Bendigo Let me buy you a coffee Mel! - danc1984 here you go you little trick - KingArthur Vanes Martirosyan KO1 P-Will and Margarito - KOTheFat 8K Posts - Welter_Skelter 
For when you get older and you can't keep up with all them hos anymore.LOL  Happy 8K buddy! - ABOSWORTH Congrats On The 8k Posts - MindBat 8k posts! - Equilibrium 8k posts bro! - danc1984 8,000 quality contributions, son. - The_Bringer 
8k strong! - riz ! oh ? Yo Mel have a drink on me homey - mangler thanks mel! - Makavelli Been here, for a while, and never really told you how good a poster you are. - ADDICT Have some of that and make the broad happy!!! - Jedi Vader 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Melly-Mel Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanReigns View Post
Prime Zab Judah is more talented cause he won 4 rounds against Prime Floyd Mayweather. Not even Pacquiao won 2 rounds against a past his prime version of Floyd.
Uh, yeah, hence the term, poor mans version of zab.
MELLY-MEL... is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, broner, pacquiao, tells, trainer

User Tag List