No announcement yet.

Moving to LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to LA

I'm moving to LA, can anybody find me a job? Also, where is a good section to live, nice with reasonable rent?

Try downtown East LA .. or downtown Compton... u call urself 'Snoop Dog' so I know you can hang with the brothers. ..buahHAHAHA!!! When you get into California I'm going to slice your abdomen open with a razor, then eat your insides with a fork. Then I'll prociede to **** your liver and lungs until they turn to mush. No but really, I'll give u a rose.. cuz im a pretty, pretty girl.

Comment

Guess I won't be moving to Torrance, and who are you anyways?

Comment

Look in the San Fernando Valley... it's right on the cuff of LA county, and is within reasonable distance of every commutable work district this part of California has to offer. Cities like Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Reseda, Northridge, Chatsworth, Canoga Park, and Van Nuys are all comin to mind.... but do your homework on each place, cuz there can be intermittency on the whole ghetto factor in all those places except Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Northridge and Chatsworth... however, the 4 cities I just named also tend to be a little bit high-end on the rent in comparison to other places I named previously.

As for a job.... www.monster.com . They always have listings on that site for this particular area.

Comment

Thanks man, I'll check out the real estate in those areas.

Comment

Working...
          X