Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Okolie a Joke, Without Joshua He'd Still Work at McDonalds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Okolie a Joke, Without Joshua He'd Still Work at McDonalds

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has lashed, in the escalating war of words with unbeaten cruiserweight Lawrence Okolie. On Saturday night, Okolie faces Wadi Camacho, with the British and Commonwealth titles at stake at the Copper Box Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

love Whyte

Comment

Dillian stop it.if wasn't for hearn and boxing you and Joshua would be on the streets trying to be gangstaz lol

Comment

Whyte knows how to trash talk lol.

Comment

The Villain is being avoided by deontayduckus wilderquackus

Comment

Whyte is right, i hate people who release edited sparring clips. He shouldve been grateful to get sparring with an experienced pro.Plus Lawrence is absolutely awful to watch.

Comment

Lool Whyte pulls no punches

Comment

Yeah, yeah, whatever! Dillian, who you fighting next? Michael Hunter? Oscar Rivas? Filip Hrgovic? Choose one!

Comment

He's Euro level, Hughie would beat him. Drugs cheat?

Comment

He's not wrong. I've watched one Okolie fight (against Askin) and I'll never watch him again unless he's going to get KTFO. I think i'd rather shave my nuts with a cheese grater than watch another Lawrence Okolie match.

Comment

Working...
                    X