Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers are being paid so much today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers are being paid so much today!!!

From Canelo with the 11 fights $365 million dollar deal to Danny Jacobs getting $15 million to fight Canelo.

Pacquiao just got paid $20 million for the Broner fight.

Joshua makes a minimum of $20 million for his fights.

Usyk made over $10 million in 2018.

Wilder was paid $14 million while Fury was paid $11 million for their fight.

Golovkin is about to get paid serious money who ever he signs with.

The money is flowing in boxing between DAZN, PBC and Top Rank etc.

What do you guys think???
    Last edited by boxingking123; 01-25-2019, 10:59 PM.

I don't give a fuk. Waaaaaay too much conversation around here about what people make, what they deserve, etc. Let their managers focus on that. Let's talk about boxing.

Comment

I agree with what you are saying and as a fan I think the same way... It's just boxing is a business before it is a sport so I think to really understand what is going on you have to follow the money unfortunately...

Comment

Ain't no way in hell Jacobs is getting 15 million

Comment

Trouble is most of the money is concentrated at the top and those guys are greedy as phck. More of that money should filter down to the poor schmoes on the undercard but no.

Comment

Yes Jacobs getting $15 million for the Canelo fight and a minimum of $4 million in his next 2 fights even if he shall lose in the Canelo fight.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...125-story.html

Comment

You gotta adjust for inflation though.

Comment

Im glad its the way it is today just makes me said that great warrios for instance Erik Morales didnt get them paydays when he sure as hell deserved, can you imagine a erik morales intoday enviorment, he would be p4p#1 RATED, highest paid etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  More of that money should filter down to the poor schmoes on the undercard but no.
                  More money needs to go to all of the fighters on the cards. They're risking their lives every time they step in the ring. Don King and Bob Arum have hundreds of millions, they should feel ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking123 View Post
                    Yes Jacobs getting $15 million for the Canelo fight and a minimum of $4 million in his next 2 fights even if he shall lose in the Canelo fight.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...125-story.html

"can make up to $15 million" and "will make $15 million" are 2 different things........

Comment

Working...
                    X