Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Really Think Lomachenko Can Beat Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    If it happens in the U.K. I wouldn’t call that going backwards. The chance to gain more exposure in a large boxing market is always a positive thing but in terms of opponent quality I see what you mean
    That's all I'm interested in, which is why the Mares fight for Davis is depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      No going back to 130 like you suggest is going backwards. He wants to be undisputed. He is halfway there. If he becomes undisputed Tank and him will fight because tank cannot stay at jr lightweight forever.
      We were talking about the potential Crolla fight, where does that fit into the pursuit of being undisputed? Does Crolla have some kinda bogus belt?

Are you impressed with Loma at 135? How about tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        We were talking about the potential Crolla fight, where does that fit into the pursuit of being undisputed? Does Crolla have some kinda bogus belt?

Are you impressed with Loma at 135? How about tonight?

No but Crolla is a mandatory for the WBA belt which Loma holds.

Tonight he looked good, not great. It was almost like he was impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          No but Crolla is a mandatory for the WBA belt which Loma holds.

Tonight he looked good, not great. It was almost like he was impatient.
          I think that's because of the weight he couldn't do the things he could do at his proper weight class (130).

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I think that's because of the weight he couldn't do the things he could do at his proper weight class (130).
            You know, I think Loma handles 135 well, but man, he does not look like he did at 130 where he looked unbeatable. However, I think we can agree that he's choosing to test himself and be great by fighting at the higher weight?

Comment

I think mikey beats him. The size difference and mikey has skills/boxing iq.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                You know, I think Loma handles 135 well, but man, he does not look like he did at 130 where he looked unbeatable. However, I think we can agree that he's choosing to test himself and be great by fighting at the higher weight?
                Yeah, he's trying to test himself, but we also need to look at the quality of the fighters he has struggled with at 135, so far. Doesn't really say or do much for him.

I'm reading that he might fight even a worse can in Crolla. I don't know man.

Comment

This place is ridiculous, if u lose one round against someone you have been exposed basically.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    This place is ridiculous, if u lose one round against someone you have been exposed basically.
                    Yesterday the argument was Loma at 135 would beat a prime Floyd Mayweather, even his promoter was on TV saying that..... That guy in the ring last night would not beat a prime Mayweather.

Comment

I'd still side with Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X