No announcement yet.

after important call need advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after important call need advice

I only started boxing in my local gym 3 months ago and today my coach called me into his office and said he just recieved a call from the IBF saying they are making me Golovkins next mandatory in the fall

I am suprised since im yet to have my first professional fight but they told my coach their fighter Golovkin only fights the best for his resume and I fit the bill so today im going to quit my job as a taxi driver and start training for it wondering if you guys can give me any tips thanks

Be sure to get some rest before the fight, try not to let the lights bother you. Win or lose you're part of GGG's amazing legacy now and remember your taxi job will be waiting for you when you get back.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      I only started boxing in my local gym 3 months ago and today my coach called me into his office and said he just recieved a call from the IBF saying they are making me Golovkins next mandatory in the fall

I am suprised since im yet to have my first professional fight but they told my coach their fighter Golovkin only fights the best for his resume and I fit the bill so today im going to quit my job as a taxi driver and start training for it wondering if you guys can give me any tips thanks
      A wholesale slaughter.

I would not quit my job over this. Fights are on and then much more easily the fight is off. It's just part of the game.

If all of this is true than you are setting yourself up for slaughter.

10k evaporates very quickly at a hospital.......

Comment

Well, at least you'll be able to afford a Cadillac XTS after the fight and sign up for Uber Black instead of hauling around in an ugly yellow Prius.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          im going to quit my job as a taxi driver
          Horrible idea. LSC, Rigo, Loma, Danny Garcia, Kovalev, and countless other pros still need opponents and you'd be ruining your career as a professional can. Keep the taxi gig and consider adding on kabob vending, milk delivery, and automobile mechanics as additional employment to entice other pros.

Comment

Working...
          X