SMOKE Lang!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
    Nah.

I got my homie that I know won't ever give me laced **** and stops using pesticide a few weeks before harvest.

He always gives me the goods cause we known each other since middle school.

And that would be too much for me since I live in a small ass house.
    Damn I wish things where the same here.

Make things worse I'm running out of my block now...

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
      You see you guys are lucky you's got the climate to grow it,
      By the time it gets to Ireland its been mixed so much it ain't ****....

You grow your own bro?
      You are right G cuz when im deya in the UK it costs me a fortune for a set up..Im talking heating bill like a floyd mayweather fight purse lights water pump system constant attention to stop the **** from dying..

Back home dash a few seeds out back and the **** grows on its own bar having to water the ting and thats it..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        You are right G cuz when im deya in the UK it costs me a fortune for a set up..Im talking heating bill like a floyd mayweather fight purse lights water pump system constant attention to stop the **** from dying..

Back home dash a few seeds out back and the **** grows on its own bar having to water the ting and thats it..
        Yeah man it pisses me off,
        Worst part is the smell indoors a decent fan will do the job to keep it down but for the price it ain't worth it,
        **** the plants growing outside are probably better tasting the ones that people grow in doors...
        Would I be right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Mickey we make that happen G..
          Anytime you need to top up your tan fly over here and i'll have a bowl ready of the finest sweetest ting im talking light deep green in color rich in smell and blinging with crystals highest THC that will make you feel on air Playa

You're from Jamaica right?. I'm sure i can get myself to the Caribbean sometime in the near future .

I ain't been smoking to long so i'm pretty much still a lightweight on it .

I just love people that have a passion for it, not the people that do it because they think it's cool.

One of my mates has a true passion for it, he gets worried and upset if he doesn't have at least 1/4 in his possesion .

Comment

Yeah man it pisses me off,
            Worst part is the smell indoors a decent fan will do the job to keep it down but for the price it ain't worth it,
            **** the plants growing outside are probably better tasting the ones that people grow in doors...
            Would I be right?
            Obviously yeh man of course..Its natural if its grown outside..
            You can grow it tall in height and rich in buds you aint gotta be frettin watching over you back for police attention so you cut the **** early..

But you can still crop good Hi grade indoors if you
            A) got good seeds from a good plant or have cuttings from a next plant
            B) you know what the fuk you doin

Comment

just took a rip of OG KUSH to the head im seeing those stars right now .

Comment

Damn I wish things where the same here.

Make things worse I'm running out of my block now...
                Why you doin that homie?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                  Why you doin that homie?
                  You picked me up wrong man, I've like enough for one more joint then I've none left....

I'm pretty pissed, but nearly asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post

You're from Jamaica right?. I'm sure i can get myself to the Caribbean sometime in the near future .

I ain't been smoking to long so i'm pretty much still a lightweight on it .

I just love people that have a passion for it, not the people that do it because they think it's cool.

One of my mates has a true passion for it, he gets worried and upset if he doesn't have at least 1/4 in his possesion .
                    lol

Yeh man im from JA..
                    And you fly straight to Norman Manley airport kingston
                    Like in hawaii they greet you dancing and waving here we greet you with Bud,women and Sun life dont get no better then that G always welcome real talk...

Like your boy i have a passion for it never abuse it it opens up my third eye and my sixth sense lol
                    I dont like to be without her either although she is a whore and is never loyal

Where you from MM?
                    And do you have some good **** down there?

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
                      just took a rip of OG KUSH to the head im seeing those stars right now .
                      Damn send some my way bro....

Comment

Working...
                      X