Comments Thread For: Arum: Haymon, Wilder Were Wise To Walk Away From DAZN Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    lolol

al haymon must be using radio wave frequency to control his guys! thats it! hes hypnotising them!!! yeah thats it!!!

oh no wait this guy here arum is just desperate to defend the ppv model! yeah thats it! the 87 year old guy that could go any day is desperate!!!

its always jealousy, desperation or hypnotising whenever someone speaks out against hearn/dazn!!!

even arum knows this deal could possibly shortchange wilder! god forbid someone bets on themselves and does it their way!! nope gotta do it the hearn/dazn way or youre dumb!
    Mate don’t you know that any time someone rejects dazn it’s an attack on the queen herself??!

Comment

What's even more funny is all these jailhouse promoters and media executives discussing these potential deals as if they could do better job in a negotiation.

Why do I care if Deontay Wilder or anyone else make $3, $15, $40, or $100 million when it would have no effect on me or anyone else on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Stop paying for PPVs people if all top fighters are on DAZN you will watch all this top fights for only $100 a year
        Nah, I’m good

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          Stop paying for PPVs people if all top fighters are on DAZN you will watch all this top fights for only $100 a year
          Dazn doesn't have any one besides Canelo and maybe AJ. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
            Dazn doesn't have any one besides Canelo and maybe AJ. Lol
            They have Usyk too

Comment

Wilder = Dummy

Comment

not taking any side here, but its not like Wilder/AJ was happening next anyways. I've always been against signing fights when there are already fights lined up.

No reason not to sit down after AJ/Miller, Wilder/Breazele and Fury/some guy happens.

Comment

Arum is wrong, Wilder isn't getting that kind of money anywhere else.

Comment

jsmooth to answer your question u don't realize how much UK people eat sleep and breathe boxing.that whole country alone will make up most of the market.thats why boxing big in usa anymore cause we have so much other stuff going on.basketball football baseball hockey so on.boxing all they got.an they asked the question why isn't wilder well known cause we have so much other stuff going on.but they will all pay 2 see this including other European countries.russia new Zealand.austria so on

Comment

All y'all who think Wilder was foolish to turn down DAZN's offer fail to realize that all of Haymon's top guys are co-promoters on their fights. So they're not only making their purse that's reported to each athletic commission, they're also making money from everything that has to do with the event. They're getting a piece of ticket sales, advertisements, sponsorships, licensing, merchandising, and every revenue stream related to their fights.
                      From my perspective, when you factor everything in to it, had Wilder accepted DAZN'S offer he would have drastically shortchanged his earning potential and earnings.

Comment

Working...
                      X