Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    100$ a year is still great value. I have no problem paying that.
    This does not affect UK so we dont care

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
      This does not affect UK so we dont care
      .....bingo....

Comment

• 99.99 per year still better then $80 dollars per ppvs , DAZN just need to get more names

Comment

• I don't care about the price because I never pay full price for a ppv anyway. Everyone chips in 10 and we get the fight, food and alcohol. Dazn just doesn't fit my schema for these events so I would never purchase it. It would end up being people just watching the fight alone like a normal basketball game. There is no event there with dazn

Comment

Yeah instead we can pay 75$ for one PPV. You the real sucker.
            oh here comes everyone flooding in here caring about what everyone pays for.

I've been paying $15 a month for seven months now, and I've cared about one fight, Usyk/Bellew and the WBSS.

so with these new $20 a month (USD, likely gonna be $30 for me) to get dusty.

$140/$210 >>> $75

You're right about one thing. I AM a sucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              Mikey vs. Spence was $75.00.

For one ****ing, overrated fight that most of us knew was going to be an easy win for Spence.

DAZN is offering a full year's worth of content for $100.00.

These are some of the fights they have lined up, currently:
              -Estrada vs. Rungvisai on April 26th
              -Donaire vs. Tete & Prograis vs Relikh April 27th
              -Canelo vs. Jacobs May 4th
              -Barachynk vs. Taylor & Rodriguez vs Inoue May 18th
              -Briedis vs. Glowacki June 15th
              I had the choice not to pay $75, and I didn't because like you mentioned, it was an overrated fight where I knew the outcome.

I'm currently $105 into my DAZN subscription, and Usyk/Bellew as well as the WBSS quarterfinals matches all had predictable outcomes too.

You guys keep telling us what we WILL be paying for. Nobody will admit that the people who bought since launch have been paying for garbage.

Before launch - "It'll take over boxing!! PPV Is over!! Immediate satisfaction!! $10 a month!! $10 a month!! $10 a month!!"

seven months in - "It's new!! This takes time!! Good matches will happen eventually!! $20 a month!! $20 a month!! $20 a month!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                I don't care about the price because I never pay full price for a ppv anyway. Everyone chips in 10 and we get the fight, food and alcohol. Dazn just doesn't fit my schema for these events so I would never purchase it. It would end up being people just watching the fight alone like a normal basketball game. There is no event there with dazn
                ... pragmatic answer: TV parties with friends for PPVs... right!...

Comment

So you don't watch any other boxing besides PPV fights? I don't understand.
                  Other than fights on Showtime, everything is on free TV.

Showtime costs $10 a month but at least they show way more than just boxing to make up for the fact that they have ****ty cards.

Comment

• It was goin to happen. Just didn't think this soon.
                    Their two biggest names fought last year for free meaning they didn't make a profit off of Joshua and Canelo.

So they need to make something come May-June.

What they should have done is spread out Canelo, AJ and now GGG.

All three are fighting in a 5 week span which means the Canelo-GGG and AJ-Miller will come together of you get one month.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Pay the whole year up front... It's only $100.
                      Or can't you afford$100??? 🤔🤔
                      Wtf is your problem? We get it, you have money. That gives you no right to **** on people that don't. Pos.

Comment

Working...
                      X