Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped respecting him when he ducked his mandatory and got stripped to fight Vanes.

Comment

Okay, not trolling or anything, hear me out.

GGG is 37 years old and he got to the very top of the sport, he was #1 P4P for several years and was avoided like the plague. He will go down as one of the best middleweights in history, he could have easily won both fights vs Canelo, or lets say one win, one draw arguably, meaning he is still undefeated at this age, which is quite phenomenal.

GGG had his early career ruined by boxing politics in germany and he got the later stages somewhat ruined by corruption. In his prime he was invincible, no one could beat him, at age 35 a boxer usually declines. Canelo himself said he wants to be retired when he turns 35, Pacquiao got knocked out by Marquez when he turned 34 and later went life and death with Jeff Horn, middleweight greats like Hagler and Monzoon were both retired at age 35.

GGG is now also a promoter, thats his future and meanwhile he will fight whoever is available. He still wants to face the elite and I think he'll face Canelo in September. Who cares, who he will face on his debute on DAZN? He is damn 37 years old and had 2 very tough fights back to back vs a young prime Canelo, a fight in June means he only has 3 months until September, so who cares, who he fights? Who is available anyway? It's not ilke every opponent screams hey I'll fight on DAZN. Would Charlo come to DAZN? Doubt it.

Just look at the top 50 pound for pound in boxing right now, how many fighters are over the age of 35? GGG, Kovalev and Pacquiao, everybody else is retired or shot. Have some respect for GGG.

You know you secretly really admire GGG and will continue to watch his fights. All of you.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
        Brandon Adams' last win was a UD against Shane Mosley Jr, he should be fighting someone like Jeff Horn next, not GGG.
        Golovkin fighting welterweight Jeff Horn would be better than this!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          You can’t defend it though. It’s what happened. I’m the biggest GGG fan on here but I’m a real fan and he is totally defeated. He needs a no hoper to build some confidence and assure his trilogy and big money with canelo. I don’t like it I can’t defend it.
          Spoken like a real fan. I respect this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            I and alot of people on here been telling you you gggroupies that triple jab is a fraud. It's not exclusive to this rumor we hear now about his next bum selection. It's been his whike career aside from a welter weight and canelo and Jacobs
            Dude you said it yourself it's a rumor at this point. DAZN already said his first opponent won't be a top contender. There is a lot riding on Dazn being able to recoup their investment. If he does sign to fight someone who you think isn't credible then he's fair game but up to now nothing has been announced. I was dismissive of Canelo fighting Fielding but at least the fight was announced.

Comment

What a fuccing disgrace. Insert obligatory "20 title defences doe. he beat canelo twice doe. 'prime' lemieux doe."
              I love being right all the time, GGG is a can crushing bum stomping christmas tree.

I found some GGG fans celebrating this new fight:

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Okay, not trolling or anything, hear me out.

GGG is 37 years old and he got to the very top of the sport, he was #1 P4P for several years and was avoided like the plague.

He will go down as one of the best middleweights in history,

he could have easily won both fights vs Canelo, or lets say one win, one draw arguably, meaning he is still undefeated at this age, which is quite phenomenal.

GGG had his early career ruined by boxing politics in germany and he got the later stages somewhat ruined by corruption. In his prime he was invincible, no one could beat him, at age 35 a boxer usually declines. Canelo himself said he wants to be retired when he turns 35, Pacquiao got knocked out by Marquez when he turned 34 and later went life and death with Jeff Horn, middleweight greats like Hagler and Monzoon were both retired at age 35.

GGG is now also a promoter, thats his future and meanwhile he will fight whoever is available. He still wants to face the elite and I think he'll face Canelo in September. Who cares, who he will face on his debute on DAZN? He is damn 37 years old and had 2 very tough fights back to back vs a young prime Canelo, a fight in June means he only has 3 months until September, so who cares, who he fights? Who is available anyway? It's not ilke every opponent screams hey I'll fight on DAZN. Would Charlo come to DAZN? Doubt it.

Just look at the top 50 pound for pound in boxing right now, how many fighters are over the age of 35? GGG, Kovalev and Pacquiao, everybody else is retired or shot. Have some respect for GGG.

You know you secretly really admire GGG and will continue to watch his fights. All of you.

but none of those 3 points are true

so, your entire post is based on bullshlt

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                  Brandon Adams' last win was a UD against Shane Mosley Jr, he should be fighting someone like Jeff Horn next, not GGG.
                  Why you putting down the mauler Jeffrey "the Hornet" Horn.
                  He could throw down with the best.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    but none of those 3 points are true

so, your entire post is based on bullshlt
                    Actually all of his points are true.

Comment

Notice all the names throwing flack at GGG?

Probably the same dudes that said nothing when Canelo fought Fielding, for ****s sake. Even I gave Canelo a pass and said he deserved a break. Golovkin's been on vacation since September, it's been 6 months. He probably won't fight for 3 more months. That's 9 months out of the ring. Not to mention, he fought Canelo 2x right after Jacobs, and he's also an old boxer.

Lmao. Bunch of hypocrites. Never change, NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X