Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence booed in his hometown? What gives??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry completely forgot, But I noticed ggg has a huge mexican following as well. mexicans cheered him vs canelo too.

Comment

His hometown is DeSoto so no he wasn't booed there.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
        That doesn't mean they can't cheer for a non Mexican fighter especially a fighter from their hometown. It's disgraceful.
        americans dont even root for their own at times when going up against a fighter from a different country! so wtf are you crying about? these are mexicans and mexican americans fans so of course they're gonna root for one of their own.

Comment

American's that attend boxing can't make any noise because they're too busy stuffing food into their obese mouths.

American boxing events would be like a morgue if it wasn't for Mexican-American's or fans from other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
            That doesn't mean they can't cheer for a non Mexican fighter especially a fighter from their hometown. It's disgraceful.
            I agree and the thing is they are essentially football fans mentality but its boxing, and because Errol is the big guy and Mikey the big underdog, then add the black white into it and Errol is the Bad Guy, these fans are not fans, they dont know nothing but the hype and thats all been Mikey and Errol was silent until the last couple of weeks .

Big events will always have this mob fan element as the majority of the crowd, just the way it is .

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              American's that attend boxing can't make any noise because they're too busy stuffing food into their obese mouths.

American boxing events would be like a morgue if it wasn't for Mexican-American's or fans from other countries.
              Trooth meeht.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                true boxing fans know this is a very risky fight for garcia. win or lose garcia gets huge support and credit for taking on this challenge. spence and his handlers would never go up two weight classes to challenge someone like garcia.
                Spence is one of my favorite boxers and a fine welterweight champion who will fight anyone in his weight class and knock them out. Why should he copycat Mikey and move up to middleweight? Spence is a brave intelligent boxer who fears no opponent. He just doesn't want to dare to be stupid. Mikey will be very sorry he called out Spence in my opinion. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Tribalism.

Comment

No vid/link ???

Maybe they think he's a bully. IF they're booing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                      That's some of the dumbest **** I've ever read in my life. I live five minutes away from the stadium and going to be there cheering for Mikey.
                      I'll see you there, amigo. Look for the devastatingly attractive man with white hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X