Collapse
No announcement yet.

If white privilege is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that's gone through life knows that's there privilege everywhere. Just saying while privilege is wrong. If you're dealing with the hot woman you know she's going to get special attention compared to some dude. If I grew up with someone and they come into the shop they're going to get a better deal than you. Just the way it is. That's my right as a business owner right?

I just think the term white privilege is over played these days. I could see a argument for it years ago but the word has changed. To be a white male in this world you get ****ted on. The media is even fanning the flames against white males.
    Like I've said before I've seen white males get passed up for promotion many times because they were white males. This was in law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You seem to have a lot of pent up racial animosity. You also shouldn't call anyone dumb when you spell words wrong.

The author is a black female. Why does that matter?

You live with your parents so you don't really know much about anything.
      1. You're racist...

2. White Privilege does not exist. This is a perfect example of it.

3. You're racist...

4. It's people like who you give certain races a bad name.

Comment

Ignore it... Exposing you mfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Do we even need a study?

Look around. There is all kinds of privilege not just the white kind. There is attractive privilege. There is skinny privilege. There is famous privilege. And there is even black, latino & Asian & other nationality/race privilege in communties that are strongly of those certain races/nationalities.

Privilege isn't just of the white people variety white privilege is just the most dominant one in the US.
          Great post!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Anyone that's gone through life knows that's there privilege everywhere. Just saying while privilege is wrong. If you're dealing with the hot woman you know she's going to get special attention compared to some dude. If I grew up with someone and they come into the shop they're going to get a better deal than you. Just the way it is. That's my right as a business owner right?

I just think the term white privilege is over played these days. I could see a argument for it years ago but the word has changed. To be a white male in this world you get ****ted on. The media is even fanning the flames against white males.
            Like I've said before I've seen white males get passed up for promotion many times because they were white males. This was in law enforcement.
            Being a white male may not be perfect but it isn't harder than being a woman or a minority in the US.

If you've seen white men get passed up for promotion, you've seen it more with minorities you just aren't being honest about it.

White men are getting called out and held accountable for decades of misogyny, bigotry, racism etc. You are beginning to feel the pressure from that. Ok, I get that. The rest of us have experienced white men doing that for a long time.

Toughen up buckaroo, John Wayne would be embarrassed by all this crying .

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              1. You're racist...

3. You're racist...

YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!! same old tired diatribe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!! same old tired diatribe.
                When will you leftists learn... you're being slowly out gunned, out manned and destroyed.

You have been exposed and CONFIRMED as a racist on here. Our discusses have PROVED it. You raise your children to have a fall back to when they don't succeed it's because of the 'white man'. And when a black man tells you you're bullsh*%ing... you call him an uncle tom or some ****... That's what you do..

You're garbage. You were brought up in an inferior household. Your father should have done a better job. He fk'd up BIG TIME.

Do not raise your children to be FK ups like you, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Why did Elizabeth Warren say she was "American Indian"

because it makes her a bit different from most which i'm sure she finds appealing.

more importantly she is a white woman to the world and always will be, saying she is 1/16th or whatever native american won't remove any of her advantages.

i think you know that..

Comment

1. You're racist...

3. You're racist...

The dude that says BLM is the equivalent of the KKK, and now says that White Privilege does not exist is calling someone else a racist???

Comment

When will you leftists learn... you're being slowly out gunned, out manned and destroyed.

You have been exposed and CONFIRMED as a racist on here. Our discusses have PROVED it. You raise your children to have a fall back to when they don't succeed it's because of the 'white man'. And when a black man tells you you're bullsh*%ing... you call him an uncle tom or some ****... That's what you do..

You're garbage. You were brought up in an inferior household. Your father should have done a better job. He fk'd up BIG TIME.

Do not raise your children to be FK ups like you, boy.
                      LMFAO! Our discusses. What an idiot. You don't even have command of the English language.

A dummy like you will be delivering food to the offices my kids work in. They both like Starbucks. make sure you deliver the frappuccinos quickly so they don't melt.

Comment

Working...
                      X