Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Lopez is Full of Holes, I Have Many Avenues To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Always funny when a guy taking a tune-up talks shyt about his outmatched opponent. Great way to market a fight.
    My thoughts exactly. It's like dude this is already a mismatch and now you're telling us how easily you can beat him. Why should we even tune in??

Comment

Originally posted by Billycostigan View Post
      My thoughts exactly. It's like dude this is already a mismatch and now you're telling us how easily you can beat him. Why should we even tune in??

Would you rather he says he’s going to get beat
      Is is what it is
      First fight back against a guy who will give him a few rounds , imo make him work for the win
      Maybe even a late ko if he can break him down
      Really hope the hand doesn’t let up and hopefully we get to enjoy him for a while

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Would you rather he says he’s going to get beat
        Is is what it is
        First fight back against a guy who will give him a few rounds , imo make him work for the win
        Maybe even a late ko if he can break him down
        Really hope the hand doesn’t let up and hopefully we get to enjoy him for a while
        If he's going to say anything, say this is going to be a very tough fight and I can't take the guy lightly but I'll do what I always do and win. But shooting holes in the guys game and downplaying his attributes when this fight is already perceived as a mismatch doesn't help the promotion.
        But whatever I just hope it's a competitive fight worth watching

Comment

If he's going to say anything, say this is going to be a very tough fight and I can't take the guy lightly but I'll do what I always do and win. But shooting holes in the guys game and downplaying his attributes when this fight is already perceived as a mismatch doesn't help the promotion.
          But whatever I just hope it's a competitive fight worth watching
          You watching the fight ?

Comment

You watching the fight ?
            I plan to. Also going to watch the replay of Pacquiao Broner

Comment

I plan to. Also going to watch the replay of Pacquiao Broner
              Why Pac - Broner

Total destruction, nothing much to see

Comment

Why Pac - Broner

Total destruction, nothing much to see
                Why not? I enjoy when Pacquiao fights even though it was incredibly one sided, it's free so it's an excuse to watch more boxing

Comment

Working...
                X