No announcement yet.

Grown men who cares so much about another man's pocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grown men who cares so much about another man's pocket

Just come out of the closet and admit that you're a loser fudgepacker.

What is it with you guys and Floyd's bank account? Is your life that pathetic?

Reading about all these grown men praying for Floyd's downfall makes me shake my head. Like really dude? Lol

Should we put Mayweather-McGregor on this list that is on this article below now or should we wait for after the fight is over.

https://www.thoughtco.com/wrestlers-vs-boxers-2786685
    Last edited by The Time; 07-12-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

It's surprising actually. Kinda scary. Imagine if Floyd tells them to suck each other off. I would bet ten grand they would do it.

Comment

It is f**king weird. I thought the same thing when dudes around here are always talking about Manny's money, and I think the same thing when we talk about Floyd's.

Truth is both of them got more loose change in their couch cushions than this entire board has combined

I guess it just makes people feel better about themselves thinking about the possibility of these uber rich ass motherf**kers going broke.

Comment

I agree, don't care about Manny or floyd's money. At the end of the day they are richer than all of us. And this is a boxing forum not a wall street forum.

Comment

I don't think Money Mayweather minds everybody talking about this subject. It's his schtick.

Floyd is always the person who brings it up first, so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              It is f**king weird. I thought the same thing when dudes around here are always talking about Manny's money, and I think the same thing when we talk about Floyd's.

Truth is both of them got more loose change in their couch cushions than this entire board has combined

I guess it just makes people feel better about themselves thinking about the possibility of these uber rich ass motherf**kers going broke.
              Everybody enjoys watching rich people suffer

that's why the Titanic is the most popular ship disaster

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                Everybody enjoys watching rich people suffer

that's why the Titanic is the most popular ship disaster
                I lol'd hahaha

Comment

Working...
                X