Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Reaction If Conor Stops Mayweather...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Lol... It will never happen so I will never know how to react 😁

Comment

I can stand those mma **** already, imagine if conor wins.

Comment

Comment

I think about it whenever I see the fight's talks,
            IT HURTS BOXING, it takes away so much of the respect boxing has developed over the years, every commoner starts to see boxing as a game and nothing serious.

Comment

Conner is not sophisticated enough in the ring if he can't kick a guy to make this fight interesting. His only shot is that he has a great chin as we saw in the Diaz fight so he could just decide to eat a few punches to see if he could land something big or bully Floyd.
              Still in a boxing ring there is nothing Conner brings that Floyd, or any world class boxer, hasn't seen before.
              Now if it would happen and Conner lands a big shot... hell I think the internet would shut down from all the hysteria.

Comment

If Floyd could take Chino's straight cross to the chin...what actual "strike" does Conor have? Hook? Jab? Body Jab? Overhand? Cross? Conor is half as fast as a boxer. 12 rounds... Conor gets KO'd. Floyd is so good, would frustrate Conor. Probably lead Conor to the corner for a check hook like Hatton just to a make statement. Because this whole bout is about a statement and cash. It's to embarrass the UFC.

Comment

I would be glad, that i no longer participate in social media outlets such as twitter & facebook! so i would probably not really be as angry, due to not seeing comments from sheeple and weekend millionaires.....

I wonder what the ramifications would be if? Mayweather beat down Conor Mcgregor, to the point where he was forced to quit!

This fight for both guys, has the potential to effect them both on personal level.

Comment

I don't think Conor will even win more than 2-3 rounds & let alone beating Floyd.. But if he does...

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      I'm not asking whether you think it's probable (we all know it's a huge mismatch on paper) or whether you believe the fight will even happen at all or not. Just assume they'll fight in late 2017/early 2018 and picture a scenario where Conor eventually catches Floyd and knocks him out. What would your genuine reaction be? Not only to the KO but to the aftermath - How does it affect both Floyd and Conor's legacies?
                      Why speculate have you nothing better to do in life, go and get some sleep keyboard warrior.

Get a life

Comment

Working...
                      X