Chris Byrd's wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes she is one ugly *****

Comment

Rocky always left Adranne at home...... Always.

Comment

I was whacking off to her, when she was was screaming I was imagining I was giving her Orgasms..LOL

Comment

I heard her screaming as well. If I wass ht e trainer in the corner and she was screaming like that I would have told her to keep it down. A fighter is trained through time to pick up certain voices in the midst of all of the screaming, that being his trainer. With his wife yelling things it would have distractyed me if I was fighting. The key to a good corner man, besides the knowledge of the sport, is to keep all emotion from your face and hidden from your fighter. His wifes voice had the sound of dispair and desperation, I know that he was able to pick up his wifes voice just as I could always pick up my mothers when I was fighting. It would have annoyed and distracted me.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by IsbacktoKickASS
            Damn she was awefull..... her constant screaming did nothing but made byrd even more confused(than he alrdy was) lol. I really think fighters shouldnt bring their wifes/Girlfriends with them. its nothing but distraction, look what happend to lacy lol.....

why don't you just shut up?

Comment

I thought that his wife was pretty. But not as helpfull as she thinks she was in the fight.

Rockin'

Comment

when i become a fighter im makeing it mandatory that no family is present at ring side

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus
                  why don't you just shut up?

why dont u shut up ***?

Comment

Female family members at boxing matchers in general just seem like one big huge distraction

Comment

hmmm!

I agree about Lacey he got his ass whooped it had nothing to do with his wife...But i must say she sounded like a screaming baffoon during the fight i think in round eight i seen were security had actually walked over to her and said something. Chris byrds wife today looked more pissed than byrd was..I heard her in between rounds really harping on Byrd getting into the inside...I wonder if these wives of Lacey and byrd are ashamed or humiliated or what by the beatings their men took in the fights...almost looked like it to me!...by theway did you all see calzaghes woman what a fine ass woman she is..damn the man gots it going on for sure...he walks into the ring with alot of cofidence with her i bet and she sits rows back from the ring!..maybe lacey and byrd oughta tell their ole ladies sit back where i cant hear you..or at least sit back a few rows so when i get blasted by Calzaghe or Klitch my blood wont fly on you...lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X