Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should GGG move to Golden Boy to secure a Canelo clash and get bigger fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should GGG move to Golden Boy to secure a Canelo clash and get bigger fights?

We all know Oscar isn't afraid to matchup his fighters against dangerous opponents and with that being said GGG has been calling out Canelo recently. Do you think he should move to Golden Boy to have a even better shot of making the fight? He might get bigger fights with them as well since they are a big promotional company. Thoughts?

HBO will forced GGG vs Canelo in the future

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
      We all know Oscar isn't afraid to matchup his fighters against dangerous opponents and with that being said GGG has been calling out Canelo recently. Do you think he should move to Golden Boy to have a even better shot of making the fight? He might get bigger fights with them as well since they are a big promotional company. Thoughts?
      What a tard.

Comment

K2 promotions is building him up perfectly. Golden Boy don't have a clue how to build a star.

Golovkin is on every major TV network and his name is on the ring ropes.

HBO in the US
        SKY SPORTS in the UK (including his Monaco fights)
        Last edited by Monaco Slim; 02-07-2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Golden Boy doesn't have much of a stable anymore. Plus, you said Oscar is already willing to make the fight so there's no reason for GGG to leave K2. K2 is actually the perfect situation for GGG because he can work with any promotional company. Fights with Cotto and Canelo are possible. He can even make fights with Haymon, Rocnation etc.

K2 has done an excellent job with GGG. I didn't know anything about GGG before he fought Proksa. I haven't missed a fight since then. They are developing him very well and he's building a large fan base. GGG is already one of hbo's top guys. Why would he leave them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            What a tard.
            Mattysse vs Ruslan? Wanted Santa Cruz vs Rigo? Canelo vs Mayweather/Lara/Trout? Mares vs Gonzalez?

Comment

Why would he need to move to Golden Boy? K2 and Golden Boy have no issue working together as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                HBO will forced GGG vs Canelo in the future
                They can't force anyone to fight anybody. If that was the case we would have may/pac a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Why would he need to move to Golden Boy? K2 and Golden Boy have no issue working together as far as I'm aware.
                  Don't get me wrong, I believe GGG/Canelo happens down the line since Oscar works with everyone but he won't be in a rush making the fight. If he signed with Golden Boy, I think he will be pushed infront of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                    Mattysse vs Ruslan? Wanted Santa Cruz vs Rigo? Canelo vs Mayweather/Lara/Trout? Mares vs Gonzalez?
                    my bad I'm the tard. I can't read I guess lol I agree with you

Comment

Working...
                    X