Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Famous.. Michael Jordan or Muhommad Ali or Michael Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Famous.. Michael Jordan or Muhommad Ali or Michael Jackson?

Who is the more famous entertainer/athlete ever? You can add Marilyn Monroe & Mike Tyson as well as Babe Ruth to this list. Which name is MORE recognized the world over not just in there time but to every generation & give the reasons why?

My pick is MJ.. Michael Jordan.. he was the most spectacular athlete & or entertainer that ever lived.. he's even more famous than the region his last name is named after & therefore the most legendary.. not to mention he's got several nicknames used just for him.... his uniform # by itself is all you need to mention to state who it is you're talking about ..'nuff said

dont make any more threads

Comment

I'd say Jackson.

Comment

Michael Jackson and it's not even close (it actually is, but it sounds cooler when you say it like this.)

P.S. This thread is very random.

Comment

Jackson by far.
          People would feint and have died in aww of seeing him.
          He reigned on top longer as well.made more money as well

Comment

jackson easily

Comment

Jackson, Jordan, Ali!

Comment

What this gotta do with anything...*insert Mayweather wtf isthis face*

Comment

I don't agree... Michael Jordan's name is more well known than Jackson's. The way to decipher is to take the nonfan of either one of them & ask them who have they heard of more. Yes most all of the world has heard of both Mj's.. Jordan's name transcended his field & line of work.. I would say it's Ali that is a close runnerup. Michael Jordan is the most famous basketball player ever by far. Michael JACKSON might be the most famous solo act in entertainment history. Ali... the most famous boxer. Jordan's name is more relevant since he hit the scene more than the other two at there peak of popularity.

Comment

in europe: jackson > ali > jordan

Comment

Working...
                    X