Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    you chose to disbelieve all the time...
    Free will: believe in god or burn in hell

Makes sense....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Free will: believe in god or burn in hell

Makes sense....
      pretty much. So your choice should be easy right?

Comment

pretty much. So your choice should be easy right?
        So god's a prick?

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          That depends on which denomination of Christian you are.

Calvinists would disagree.

Eve had a choice to eat from the fruit or not. She did so thats why theres death. So yes its a choice. I know what they say because they believe in predestination.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            How were you created?how was the universe created?who created the 1st piece of matter?who evolved us?who???tell me who???did all this just happen to create itself from nothing??if so explain how that happened....
            Who created god brah?

I know the answer just seeing if christian brahs even know the answer

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              So god's a prick?
              nope the devil is. If you serve the devil he's reward is hell and suffering. if you serve God his reward is eternal life.

Comment

yes it does....
                No it doesn't. It makes it clear repeatedly that god has ordained "from the beginning" who will believe and who won't, who will be saved and who won't. According to the bible there can be no free will because god already knows that's going to happen.

Comment

nope the devil is. If you serve the devil he's reward is hell and suffering. if you serve God his reward is eternal life.
                  Pretty childish of God dont you think? I'll have it my way or you burn in hell. What a self centered asshole.

Pray and worship me and only me. If you choose to be a free thinker you will be sent to burn in hell.

Wait did god create hell? That would make him so much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    No it doesn't. It makes it clear repeatedly that god has ordained "from the beginning" who will believe and who won't, who will be saved and who won't. According to the bible there can be no free will because god already knows that's going to happen.
                    Thats foreknowledge. Just because He knows doesnt mean you dont have free will. i will choose what i am going to eat for lunch. God will already know my choice but its still my choice. Foreknowledge

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                      It depends on the action,I think a man who shoplifted,got caught and served time for that will not feel as bad as the one who murdered and raped a child when the end comes,thatīs what where the punishment lies imo,to reflect on the things you did before the end and how well do you stand.
                      No it doesn't....apparently you can do anything and then repent as you're cool with god and go to heaven....unless of course if you're gay, then no matter what you do ur going str8 to hell

Comment

Working...
                      X