Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chin Checkers-the OFFICIAL glass jaw list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew "6 heads" Lewis has the ATG worst chin ever.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      I've still not forgiven Floyd for his blatant lack of punch resistance shown against Mosley.Sure,he survived it - but a real man would have ate that sh^t up,laughed in the other guys face and nutted him straight in the face.

Floyd ain't no G,bro.
      Kids, stay in school or you'll resort to only wanting to bring attention to yourself on a computer in the prison library.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Khan is the drunken master

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I don't think Jermain Taylor or even Wlad should be on this list. Wlad's chin is far, far from great, but I wouldn't say it's glass. A lot of it seems to be psychological.

I would say that Amir Khan is like George Chuvalo, but if I do that you'll think I wasn't being serious about Wlad.
          that's true

Comment

Throw in the Pacquiao who fought at/under 122 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Throw in the Pacquiao who fought at/under 122 lbs.
              He was weight drained had on the wrong socks and didn't have his clitoris gloves

Comment

You gotta have australian legend Anthony Mundine in that list. He was knocked out by Ottke ffs, one of the most embarassing KO's of all time.

Comment

Wladimir's chin doesn't shatter upon impact but it's not the best. Credit to him though because he at least attempts to fight back when he's been downed.

Enzo, Khan and Jorge Linares.

I've actually seen Linares mentioned once in this thread which I find shocking TBH.

Comment

please tell me the chin checker is back....I like that alt alot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                      Forgot bout Wlad,i think once you have been down over 10 times you have to make the list
                      I think there's a difference between glass and weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X